Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Konfl1ct

May 15, 2016
Ok I mostly post about the anti-cheat and why is the anti-cheat bad but I love cubecraft,I keep getting mad at these Hackers/getting kicked. I am wondering how long does it take to code the anti-cheat, Its been months since the hackers arrive to this server.

telegamer

Forum Veteran
Jul 28, 2015
Bansilvania
bit.ly
It's going to be here very soon. Yes it's been said for a long time that it would be here very soon, but it is near finished. Trust me, the hackers won't come back when it gets implemented ;) Asking when it's done or conplaining about it not being done won't speed up the process. You can also record and report hackers at https://reports.cubecraft.net to help out the community to get rid of hackers yourself!

QFatal

Mar 1, 2016
Long Beach, California
You need to have a different mentality about these things or else it'll take longer in your perspective for them to arrive. I learned that from a friend, except she used school as an analogy.

N

Nikboo

The new anti-cheat is coming very very soon. Please stay patient for a little while more. :)

Reactions: QFatal

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
Ok I mostly post about the anti-cheat and why is the anti-cheat bad but I love cubecraft,I keep getting mad at these Hackers/getting kicked. I am wondering how long does it take to code the anti-cheat, Its been months since the hackers arrive to this server.
Patience is key my friend :D

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
I like how the status has gone from:
Soon -> Very soon -> Very very soon
Anyways, I do feel that they need to get rid of the old one. It causes so many false kicks and some of them don't even make sense.
I mean, kicked for breaking blocks to fast? really? How is that something a player would worry about?

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
I like how the status has gone from:
Soon -> Very soon -> Very very soon
Anyways, I do feel that they need to get rid of the old one. It causes so many false kicks and some of them don't even make sense.
I mean, kicked for breaking blocks to fast? really? How is that something a player would worry about?
Nuker is something that would destroy eggwars with people mining obsidian instantly :P but you have to realize that nocheatplus is designed for your average factions server not a minigames server so it includes a lot of things to prevent hacks that would grief bases horribly :3 I hope the new AC doesn't carry it over e en with the possiblity of hackers instant mining eggs because I don't think it would happen very often at all :P

KidBit

Dedicated Member
May 9, 2016
Maple Syrup Land
it takes awhile to code and anticheat considering they want it to be really good and it will be so be patient its really all you can do while recording and reporting the hackers

zRinne

Forum Veteran
Mar 2, 2016
Cat world
www.instagram.com
I understand it's taking some time but believe us that it'll be here soon.
To code something from scratch can take a long time, to find out bugs, fix them, repair and perfect it.
So when it does come, you won't be disappointed (hopefully)
Please bear with us, thank you.

Reactions: KidBit

Ninja Gaming

Mar 26, 2016
Egg wars Lobby 1
www.youtube.com
Try coding your own anticheat and if you can code that in less then a month then you can complain but they are writing a whole anticheat from scratch.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Mintypie231 wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈 🎉
Mintypie231 wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎂 🎉
Basketman wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy Birthday Mivke 🥳
Basketman wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday 🎉
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom