Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

SkywarsReporter22

Apr 9, 2015
Okay, so I reported a hacker and a teamer. But somehow these 2 videos are found as insufficient prove:

Here I reported Hanny1111 for hacking and Dogma6 for teaming with the hacker. But somehow the prove for dogma teaming is unsufficient. Maybe it is not 100% clear, but you can obviously see that hanny1111 doesnt go attackmode on him and they go together to the other island for team attack (only for Dogma6 to get killed by Hanny1111 due to his kill aura hax which autoamtically hits dogma). This is obviously teaming.

But the most ridiculous one is this: You can clearly see that with the 2 hits, he has no knockback. while he is in the middle of open space and nothing blocks him. You cannot judge this as insufficient evidence,
It already takes way too long before the reports are handled at the moment, but i'm not making those reports to let them denied by insufficient evidence while the evidence is very clear. If there was any doubt with the evidence, i wouldnt even post the report in the first place.

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
Here I reported Hanny1111 for hacking and Dogma6 for teaming with the hacker. But somehow the prove for dogma teaming is unsufficient. Maybe it is not 100% clear, but you can obviously see that hanny1111 doesnt go attackmode on him and they go together to the other island for team attack (only for Dogma6 to get killed by Hanny1111 due to his kill aura hax which autoamtically hits dogma). This is obviously teaming.
I don't know about this one.

But the most ridiculous one is this: You can clearly see that with the 2 hits, he has no knockback. while he is in the middle of open space and nothing blocks him. You cannot judge this as insufficient evidence,
It already takes way too long before the reports are handled at the moment, but i'm not making those reports to let them denied by insufficient evidence while the evidence is very clear. If there was any doubt with the evidence, i wouldnt even post the report in the first place.
A Moderator said me once that 2 shots isn't enough to proof if he uses hacks or not because he could be lagging.

SkywarsReporter22

Apr 9, 2015
A Moderator said me once that 2 shots isn't enough to proof if he uses hacks or not because he could be lagging.
Might be, but this is obviously not lagg when he is able to looks around while i hit him. If it was lagg, he would be still the entire time but that is not the case.

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
In the first video, he was hit by his 'team mate' before hopping into a fight and then was killed by his 'team mate'. That is not enough evidence to warrant a ban for teaming since they were together at all in the video.

In the second video, it is possible to look around while lagging. It is just like lag teleporting. His movements are so extremely delayed that is not possible to see if it was hacks.

Sorry, but these just aren't enough evidence.

zDutchie

Forum Professional
May 30, 2016
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
Okay, so I reported a hacker and a teamer. But somehow these 2 videos are found as insufficient prove:

In your first video Hanny was using an illegal client. Therefore I shall notify higher staff. The teaming part is not long enough for a punishment.

Second video: not enough for a punishment as the player was standing still and two shots aren't enough in that situation.

For more infomation feel free to pm me!

-locked :)

EDIT: hanny1111 is already banned so all good :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday ^-^
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thunder wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy birthday!
Thunder wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy birthday!
qKhalidd wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
happy birthday!
Top Bottom