Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Shodzen

Novice Member
May 28, 2017
On the FFA 1.8 section of PvP, you can do almost whatever you want, so everyone crossteams. So that's the point of this post.

In the FFA servers. I have seen a lot of teams, but there is one that includes like 10-20 people, and It's not a joke.
It's not funny that when you are playing PvP against someone, come a lot of people teaming to clean you.
As I think I am not explaining good at all, I will leave you a video of a lot of people who is crossteaming, and this is not all the team, but when all the team goes together in maps like Savannah, Flatlands or Mirage, they camp in zones that is difficult to go, and they shoot people from there or hit people who wants to go to that zone.
(It was difficult to show it all because as you have seen, everyone was attacking me)

There are also a lot more of crossteamers like the seen on the final of the video, they crossteam and then they focus you until you die and even after.

Everyone teams in this PvP mode, and maybe in the others too, and they fight like 5vs1 or even more unbalanced, so I suggest to make Teaming in PvP, convert to Crossteaming and be bannable, illegal, because It is not fair, and even more if they camp.
Greetings.

Reactions: _The13thDoctor_

Eli

Forum Veteran
Dec 25, 2017
Bogota, Colombia
On the FFA 1.8 section of PvP, you can do almost whatever you want, so everyone crossteams. So that's the point of this post.

In the FFA servers. I have seen a lot of teams, but there is one that includes like 10-20 people, and It's not a joke.
It's not funny that when you are playing PvP against someone, come a lot of people teaming to clean you.
As I think I am not explaining good at all, I will leave you a video of a lot of people who is crossteaming, and this is not all the team, but when all the team goes together in maps like Savannah, Flatlands or Mirage, they camp in zones that is difficult to go, and they shoot people from there or hit people who wants to go to that zone.
(It was difficult to show it all because as you have seen, everyone was attacking me)

There are also a lot more of crossteamers like the seen on the final of the video, they crossteam and then they focus you until you die and even after.

Everyone teams in this PvP mode, and maybe in the others too, and they fight like 5vs1 or even more unbalanced, so I suggest to make Teaming in PvP, convert to Crossteaming and be bannable, illegal, because It is not fair, and even more if they camp.
Greetings.
This is truly an issue, nowadays you have to team to survive. These teaming groups have managed to ruin FFA.

Last edited:

Shodzen

Novice Member
May 28, 2017
Agree. It is unfair. But for the moment it isn't banable, so I suggest to team ._.
Yup, it isn't bannable, but I suggest the admins to make it illegal so FFA could return to what it was a lot of time ago, It should be everyone vs everyone, and If we team to fight another teams, it won't be effective, it will be unfair as it was 1 vs a team, the problem is not on making teams and fighting the other teams, it is on stopping teaming.

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland

Greetings.
Teaming is allowed in any gamemode that has no Teammode.
This means teaming is allowed in: Christmas Games, Minerware, PvP, ..
If you say it's not fair, no one is preventing you from forming your own team or by just leaving them and going elsewhere in the map.

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016

Greetings.
It is quite unfair, I totally agree. But I don't think we can change that as it is a free for all and I don't team in FFA but it seems fair for others to team, but when 7+ players team, it is totally unfair. So maybe make it to where teams of 7 and up are bannable?
+1

Shodzen

Novice Member
May 28, 2017
Teaming is allowed in any gamemode that has no Teammode.
This means teaming is allowed in: Christmas Games, Minerware, PvP, ..
If you say it's not fair, no one is preventing you from forming your own team or by just leaving them and going elsewhere in the map.
You can go wherever you want to go, but there are teams that stay camping in one place, and there are teamers that go all around the map. In fact, yesterday I found a 5 full diamond team, and they went on finding people in all the map.
Have a look at this video I have recorded today, they are the huge team you will ever see in FFA 1.8 mode, and most of them are ranks like me.
They team and boost each others to go off the map, and this should be bannable. As I know, bug abuse is bannable.
Well, that team;
- Knock off all the people who tries to come to "their" zone
- Boost each others of the team to go off the map.
- When they are out, they go to a high place and use /shop to buy bows and shoot people on the ground: camping, teaming and bug abussing.

This is an example of what some teamers do, there are a lot of teams that walks around the map, or do the same thing than the video team, but it's always unfair, It's not something we can escape from.
Here you have the video:

Best Regards.

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
S
You can go wherever you want to go, but there are teams that stay camping in one place, and there are teamers that go all around the map. In fact, yesterday I found a 5 full diamond team, and they went on finding people in all the map.
Have a look at this video I have recorded today, they are the huge team you will ever see in FFA 1.8 mode, and most of them are ranks like me.
They team and boost each others to go off the map, and this should be bannable. As I know, bug abuse is bannable.
Well, that team;
- Knock off all the people who tries to come to "their" zone
- Boost each others of the team to go off the map.
- When they are out, they go to a high place and use /shop to buy bows and shoot people on the ground: camping, teaming and bug abussing.

This is an example of what some teamers do, there are a lot of teams that walks around the map, or do the same thing than the video team, but it's always unfair, It's not something we can escape from.
Here you have the video:

Best Regards.
Since there's no PvP Team mode, teaming is allowed. It may be annoying, I understand.

Shodzen

Novice Member
May 28, 2017
S

Since there's no PvP Team mode, teaming is allowed. It may be annoying, I understand.
I know It is allowed, that's the objective of this post, I am replying because It should or maybe MUST be a punishable offence. PvP teams are team SkyWars, Micro Battles or some more, so let teaming to that game modes.
There you have another video:
If you think this deserves to be allowed, I think you are a bit crazy.

Shodzen

Novice Member
May 28, 2017
Sorry If sometimes I say "crossteaming", I know it is allowed right now but It's a habit.
Everyday, that "community" as they say (campteamers as I say) is growing more and finally they will all get together and anyone will play in a normal way.

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
Excuse me?
I know It is allowed, that's the objective of this post, I am replying because It should or maybe MUST be a punishable offence. PvP teams are team SkyWars, Micro Battles or some more, so let teaming to that game modes.
There you have another video:
Where else should you team in PvP? If there's no team mode available

Shodzen

Novice Member
May 28, 2017
Excuse me?

Where else should you team in PvP? If there's no team mode available
There is no PvP team mode, because they don't want to. There are more servers (i am not gonna give names or IPs, as you can understand) with game modes of team PvP. I think there are a lot more of team PvP games than Solo games.

Excuse me?
That was one form of saying it, I didn't want to offend you, so sorry If you understood it as an offence.

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
There is no PvP team mode, because they don't want to. There are more servers (i am not gonna give names or IPs, as you can understand) with game modes of team PvP. I think there are a lot more of team PvP games than Solo games.

That was one form of saying it, I didn't want to offend you, so sorry If you understood it as an offence.
I understand teaming is indeed annoying and frustrating, but I do not think they'll forbid it. :eek:
What I do with teamers:

1) I try to be a part of their team
Didn't that work out? Read on!
2) I choose "Archer" and bowspam them to annoy the freak out of them
3) I grab lots of potions (harming) and go annoy them
4) Just save a lot of points, and buy yourself diamond armor with an incredible amount of god apples
5) ..

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Yup, it isn't bannable, but I suggest the admins to make it illegal so FFA could return to what it was a lot of time ago, It should be everyone vs everyone, and If we team to fight another teams, it won't be effective, it will be unfair as it was 1 vs a team, the problem is not on making teams and fighting the other teams, it is on stopping teaming.

FFA Definition= Free For All

Meaning it could be taken in 2 different ways:

1) Free For All meaning do whatever team or no team just be crazy.

2) Free For All meaning everyone by themselves doing whatever.

I personally hate you can team. Not fair at all. It should be removed.

I agree with this thread!

Reactions: Shodzen

Shodzen

Novice Member
May 28, 2017
I understand teaming is indeed annoying and frustrating, but I do not think they'll forbid it. :eek:
What I do with teamers:

1) I try to be a part of their team
Didn't that work out? Read on!
2) I choose "Archer" and bowspam them to annoy the freak out of them
3) I grab lots of potions (harming) and go annoy them
4) Just save a lot of points, and buy yourself diamond armor with an incredible amount of god apples
5) ..
Trying to be part of their team is something that won't work for 2 different reasons:
1. They won't accept (90% possible)
2. If you team with them, you are agree with teaming, so it means that you doesn't really care if it's fair or unfair, only if it's bad or good for you, and that's not what I am saying, I say that It's so unfair, not for me or for anyone, It's unfair for everyone that doesn't have a team as big as the other they are trying to fight against.
Well, If you want to bowspamm or debuff them, nice. But your KDR (Kill Death Ratio) will get seriously affected. And if you want to buy diamond armor, with a lot of apples, just take into a count that there are more minigames you will probably want to play later and you will (90% sure) want to spend points on advantages for you, and take into a count that if you buy diamond armor, EVERYONE will focus you, not only the team your attacking. It's so common, everytime the people see a full diamond, they try to kill him even if he/she dies trying it, and I think you, me and everyone know that because everyone may have suffered it.

You can annoy them all the time you want, but take this into a count:
1) When you attack them, more peple will attack you, not only that team, It's FFA and everyone cleans when they have a chance.
2) Your KDR will get so bad and your stats will be worse.

So for all that things I have told you, and if you understand and agree with me that teaming is so annoying; you should know that buying diamond armors or joining that club is not the solution.

In other minigames like SkyWars, you can join the hacker or camper club if you want too, but it won't help on stopping the hackers and campers in SkyWars, for example. It doesn't work. So the same will pass with FFA, maybe you will feel good and even happy when that teamers don't kill you because you are in their club (if they accept you) but it won't make it more fair, it will be a lot more unfair.

Greetings.

Reactions: CommunistCactus
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Fesa wrote on Austin's profile.
Me getting flowers to put in your soup
1714588672643.jpeg
bye bye jujutsu kaisen hello one punch man
Eli
Alright, I have all the data for the forum statistics and curiosities thread, it took me multiple days to get it! The current program I'm using has a processing time of almost 23 hours! Had to use two computers to cut it down to 11.5 hours haha

1714578753386.png
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
I go meow
Top Bottom