Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Fadelicious

Apr 9, 2020
Texas
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him

It was 10/10. Is that a glitch?
As far as I know, I don't see this as a glitch since many players use this strategy to prevent you from winning. On top of that, it's irritating when you have someone who's constantly targeting you the entire game while using the advantage of this kind of microgames 👍

Casualpoalrbear

Forum Expert
Sep 11, 2022
Somewhere in the North pole
m.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
As far as I know, I don't see this as a glitch since many players use this strategy to prevent you from winning. On top of that, it's irritating when you have someone who's constantly targeting you the entire game while using the advantage of this kind of microgames 👍
No I meant my score. I built ten blocks up which is the goal and I didn't win. I know the strat of stopping people from building up.

Casualpoalrbear

Forum Expert
Sep 11, 2022
Somewhere in the North pole
m.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Watching this, it appears the 3rd block you placed caused the counter at the bottom of the screen to increment twice instead of once. You only stacked 9 blocks instead of ten, and the counter at the bottom of the screen was incorrect. You could probably report this as a bug.
That can't be though. I still ended on 10 blocks in my inventory. which wouldn't of happened unless I placed 10 blocks. I think maybe they set up the game wrong so that 10/10 just doesn't win you the game.

Reactions: CrystalLegend01

Roxrock

Mar 6, 2023
Andromeda
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
That can't be though. I still ended on 10 blocks in my inventory. which wouldn't have happened unless I placed 10 blocks. I think maybe they set up the game wrong so that 10/10 just doesn't win you the game.
My mistake, the first two blocks you placed seemed like you placed them very quickly, and the counter seems to update at inconsistent times.

CrystalLegend01

Jul 23, 2023
United States 🇺🇸
Pronouns
She/Her
Have you won the microgame after placing only 10 blocks before, or was it just this time? (or times similar to this)

There’s some way that the game records the number of blocks a player has stacked…

So, there has to be 10 blocks in a row. You placed 10 blocks in a row, so it’s probably not an issue with that. I guess it’s related to counting

I wonder what would happen if you jumped in place after placing the 10th block, but without placing another, (Just a random idea that probably won’t work)

Reactions: Casualpoalrbear
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy Birthday mister Ducky 🎉🥳
BurgerCat13 wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday Kloskyy!!!
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy bday 🥳
Xi1m wrote on Kloska's profile.