Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
This discussion focuses on Survival Games, try to stay on topic!

When the game starts in Survival Games what do you do next?

• Go directly to Cornucopia to get the powerful stuff

Votes: 21 84.0%
  • Run away into the map (run in the opposite direction as the cornucopia)

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • Go with your teammate and remain together (only when playing on Teams of 2)

Votes: 2 8.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

agatecarrot517

Novice Member
Jan 26, 2023
The Netherlands 🇳🇱
Pronouns
He/Him
I do exactly the same.
i go to mid, open one chest, then run away as fast as possible.
I don’t, I run away and like 1:30 min in then I go into Cornucopia because it is almost sure that the players that were there is very posible that they left stuff because they have to run or fight when PvP is turned on.

Also, the players who go into Cornucopia have more possibilities to die.

SlinkyGnu05604

Forum Expert
Jan 4, 2019
www.youtube.com
If you are good at PvP or can loot quickly, rushing the middle of the map when the game starts is a good idea, if you don't get a good weapon and some armor, or if you can't loot fast enough, running to the other side of the map is a good idea

Zeaura

Mar 13, 2023
When playing both Solo and Team Survival Games, I start with the class that gives you a chestplate because I usually find a weapon 90% of the time at the Cornucopia within the first 20 seconds of the match. I open the nearest chest at the middle, and while looting, I usually go for any weapon first, TNT second, then armor. I don't tend to grab any food right off the bat because once the 20 seconds are up, there are usually people still looting or organizing their inventory that I can eliminate using a well-placed TNT. Usually the TNT scares away any extra people, so I can safely loot any eliminated players and unopened chests for any food or other items that I may need in the long run.

If I don't get any TNT, I quickly identify someone who has put on any good piece of armor (Iron armor or better if Normal Items/Diamond armor if Overpowered Items) and rush them down immediately. This prevents them from becoming even more of a threat later on down the line, as they usually won't have a full set of armor to protect them after invincibility ends so it is easier to take them down.

I have a lot of PvP experience, so my strategy is usually to take control of the Cornucopia after invincibility ends. This strategy has awarded me with many wins and a pretty good K/D since a lot of people don't know how to deal with an aggressive player right off the bat. However there have been plenty of rounds where I get unlucky when looting and find nothing useful, so I have to run away and play less aggressively.

caraMel

caraMod
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Aug 7, 2022
England
Pronouns
She/Her
Ooo, this is really interesting! 🧡
Seems like going to mid is by far the most popular strategy! :D

Similarly, my strategy is to choose the warrior kit and always go to mid when the game starts. Generally, you can open multiple chests before they are looted by others if you are speedy hehe. Depending on the map, I know of some chest locations fairly near to mid so can loot those too. I normally do this within 20 seconds, so then decide whether to attack other players at mid or play less aggressively (depending on how equipped I am and how equipped the other players look).

LukaG_

May 15, 2022
Europe
I usually go to mid first, get as much loot as I can and then get a starter kill or two. If I get really good gear I stick around until no one is left, otherwise, I chase down a player or two.

Teams of two are also very much similar usually. I love playing it with my friends and we get stuff and then we go like: "Kills?" "Kills". At that point, the fun begins

D

Deleted member 511644

Go to the center, gather as much as stuff as possible, kill some people and run as fast as I can when someone with powerful gear and weapons are coming into the fight

Reactions: LukaG_ and Stijnnn_

Patsman

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Jan 3, 2021
United States
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Depends.

If I'm playing against randoms, I'll rush mid, collect loot, and try to kill as many as I can once pvp is enabled, since I'm most likely to win every fight.

If I'm playing during a stream/tournament or while in a party, I will rush mid, grab as much loot as I can, and run as far away as possible. That way I will have time to regroup and see what I've collected. It would also give me a better chance of opening up chests around the map while everyone else is distracted fighting each other. Plus I'm usually the one who gets targeted.

Reactions: LukaG_
Oct 6, 2021
Go to mid and get a sword and maybe armor then kill everyone at mid. If I live I go kill everyone else and try get high kill count if I die I go to a new game and try again

Feb 4, 2023
Pronouns
He/Him
You gotta risk going to mid and getting some sort of weapon or armour then sprinting away before the pvp is allowed. Any sort of start is good though

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Critly wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday, enjoy your day! :)
Dreamer wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Dreamer wrote on xNessus's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
Thunder wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!
JustNathie wrote on Egg🥚's profile.