Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

khco

Dedicated Member
Aug 17, 2021
Minecraft
Hey CubeCrafters!

I know that a lot of people had done a “what are your favorite maps?” thing. But here I would like to know how you play on your favorite maps.
I haven’t posted anything about my favorite Skywars maps if I am not wrong, so actually, I like all the maps except bones, end, zen, flowers, and nether. (Sometimes rainbow and sundae since like I want to rush others not rush mid and the areas for PVP are small).

I like other maps too, but I am going to write about how I play Tron and Arcade.

Tron:
I like to wait a bit after I loot my chests since there is a lot of movement in the first 10 sec, some people go and rush mid and some start bowing, so I wait 10 seconds and navigate who has a bow to be careful and rush one of my sides.

Arcade:

I also rush one of my sides real fast (after looting my chest) and destroy him, then I go to the coin I think the “Semi-Mid” and kill the other one who came on it, except the other player (since there is 3 on one side) comes to me and try to clean or he goes to the other one, then I either I destroy who won after they have fought or if they were trying to clean me. Then I would kill him and proceed to the “Semi-Mid”.

That’s it! I hope you also share your opinions and let me know how you play your favorite maps!

Thanks for Reading! <3

Last edited:

Zathelas

Forum Veteran
Jul 14, 2018
A Skywars Island
Ohh man! I've been playing SkyWars a lot, I can give you the best maps to play on!

Well my favorite maps are Dust, Field, Mushroom, Party, Ping Pong, Pirates, Pokemon, Snakes, Wiring, Zen, Bunny (Seasonal) & Chandelier (Seasonal)

These maps are the best for fast games and PvP space!

Reactions: Velocidad and khco

khco

Dedicated Member
Aug 17, 2021
Minecraft
Ohh man! I've been playing SkyWars a lot, I can give you the best maps to play on!

Well my favorite maps are Dust, Field, Mushroom, Party, Ping Pong, Pirates, Pokemon, Snakes, Wiring, Zen, Bunny (Seasonal) & Chandelier (Seasonal)

These maps are the best for fast games and PvP space!
Bro, you said good maps! xD Ik that also you rush cuz I know how you play on them lol.
Thanks!

Reactions: Zathelas

DemonZDark

Jul 12, 2020
Idk?
What I do,
I have certain maps that I like.
And then I just look for that game and then I play it.
And if there are no nice maps then I just play randomly and then I finish quickly. (For example jump in the void :P )

• Haha
Reactions: khco

Amaterasu

Jul 24, 2021
Hey CubeCrafters!

I know that a lot of people had done a “what are your favorite maps?” thing. But here I would like to know how you play on your favorite maps.
I haven’t posted anything about my favorite Skywars maps if I am not wrong, so actually, I like all the maps except bones, end, zen, flowers, and nether. (Sometimes rainbow and sundae since like I want to rush others not rush mid and the areas for PVP are small).

I like other maps too, but I am going to write about how I play Tron and Arcade.

Tron:
I like to wait a bit after I loot my chests since there is a lot of movement in the first 10 sec, some people go and rush mid and some start bowing, so I wait 10 seconds and navigate who has a bow to be careful and rush one of my sides.

Arcade:

I also rush one of my sides real fast (after looting my chest) and destroy him, then I go to the coin I think the “Semi-Mid” and kill the other one who came on it, except the other player (since there is 3 on one side) comes to me and try to clean or he goes to the other one, then I either I destroy who won after they have fought or if they were trying to clean me. Then I would kill him and proceed to the “Semi-Mid”.

That’s it! I hope you also share your opinions and let me know how you play your favorite maps!

Thanks for Reading! <3
doesnt matter which map but my play style is just to side rush everyone possible

Reactions: khco
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Amazinq wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats
Amazinq wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats
Amazinq wrote on Frontlane's profile.
welcome back :)
ElFlxen_ wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Felicidades!
ElFlxen_ wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congrats! and welcome back! :cubie2:
Top Bottom