Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

khco

Dedicated Member
Aug 17, 2021
Minecraft
Hey CubeCrafters!

I know that a lot of people had done a “what are your favorite maps?” thing. But here I would like to know how you play on your favorite maps.
I haven’t posted anything about my favorite Skywars maps if I am not wrong, so actually, I like all the maps except bones, end, zen, flowers, and nether. (Sometimes rainbow and sundae since like I want to rush others not rush mid and the areas for PVP are small).

I like other maps too, but I am going to write about how I play Tron and Arcade.

Tron:
I like to wait a bit after I loot my chests since there is a lot of movement in the first 10 sec, some people go and rush mid and some start bowing, so I wait 10 seconds and navigate who has a bow to be careful and rush one of my sides.

Arcade:

I also rush one of my sides real fast (after looting my chest) and destroy him, then I go to the coin I think the “Semi-Mid” and kill the other one who came on it, except the other player (since there is 3 on one side) comes to me and try to clean or he goes to the other one, then I either I destroy who won after they have fought or if they were trying to clean me. Then I would kill him and proceed to the “Semi-Mid”.

That’s it! I hope you also share your opinions and let me know how you play your favorite maps!

Thanks for Reading! <3

Last edited:

Zathelas

Forum Veteran
Jul 14, 2018
A Skywars Island
Ohh man! I've been playing SkyWars a lot, I can give you the best maps to play on!

Well my favorite maps are Dust, Field, Mushroom, Party, Ping Pong, Pirates, Pokemon, Snakes, Wiring, Zen, Bunny (Seasonal) & Chandelier (Seasonal)

These maps are the best for fast games and PvP space!

Reactions: Velocidad and khco

khco

Dedicated Member
Aug 17, 2021
Minecraft
Ohh man! I've been playing SkyWars a lot, I can give you the best maps to play on!

Well my favorite maps are Dust, Field, Mushroom, Party, Ping Pong, Pirates, Pokemon, Snakes, Wiring, Zen, Bunny (Seasonal) & Chandelier (Seasonal)

These maps are the best for fast games and PvP space!
Bro, you said good maps! xD Ik that also you rush cuz I know how you play on them lol.
Thanks!

Reactions: Zathelas

DemonZDark

Jul 12, 2020
Idk?
What I do,
I have certain maps that I like.
And then I just look for that game and then I play it.
And if there are no nice maps then I just play randomly and then I finish quickly. (For example jump in the void :P )

• Haha
Reactions: khco

Amaterasu

Jul 24, 2021
Hey CubeCrafters!

I know that a lot of people had done a “what are your favorite maps?” thing. But here I would like to know how you play on your favorite maps.
I haven’t posted anything about my favorite Skywars maps if I am not wrong, so actually, I like all the maps except bones, end, zen, flowers, and nether. (Sometimes rainbow and sundae since like I want to rush others not rush mid and the areas for PVP are small).

I like other maps too, but I am going to write about how I play Tron and Arcade.

Tron:
I like to wait a bit after I loot my chests since there is a lot of movement in the first 10 sec, some people go and rush mid and some start bowing, so I wait 10 seconds and navigate who has a bow to be careful and rush one of my sides.

Arcade:

I also rush one of my sides real fast (after looting my chest) and destroy him, then I go to the coin I think the “Semi-Mid” and kill the other one who came on it, except the other player (since there is 3 on one side) comes to me and try to clean or he goes to the other one, then I either I destroy who won after they have fought or if they were trying to clean me. Then I would kill him and proceed to the “Semi-Mid”.

That’s it! I hope you also share your opinions and let me know how you play your favorite maps!

Thanks for Reading! <3
doesnt matter which map but my play style is just to side rush everyone possible

Reactions: khco
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Silverlace's profile.
Thank you Silverlace for everything! <3
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Robbedz's profile.
Thanks for everything!:D
Reesle wrote on Silverlace's profile.
Nooo not you :(
Thanks for everything you have done, and I wish you good luck with your future endeavours!
Reesle wrote on Robbedz's profile.
Thank you for everything! 🖤
Reesle wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Sad to see you go. Thanks for everything! Good luck with your future! 🥚🥚🥚
Top Bottom