Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
This discussion focuses on Skyblock, try to stay on topic!

Insnesnakos

Member
Oct 21, 2023
26
32
14
26
How do you place your ore in skyblock? Right now I have mine placed on the floor
It looks inefficient though and takes up a lot of space
1699712566649.png
 
Nov 11, 2023
6
20
4
45
How do you place your ore in skyblock? Right now I have mine placed on the floor
It looks inefficient though and takes up a lot of space
View attachment 224662
I place mine mostly vertically, wrapping around the location of the original tree on the oak forest island we start on, with one side stair-stepping upward. Creates a nice platform to look over my world, it's conveniently located, centered in the middle of my work area, is quite efficient, gets a lot of use, & imo- I think it looks neat, too.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Insnesnakos
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

AmpleFawn7332 wrote on yurisatori0312's profile.
bonjour yuri, j'aime beaucoup ta nouvelle photo de profil
xsmistryx wrote on cyberknife's profile.
Thanks for the follow cyber:D
xsmistryx wrote on cyberknife's profile.
hi cyber
That new game update turns out to be Ranked Duels. Basically, Duels with SBMM enabled with visible ELO (or whatever they use)
1790954327775.png
Merhaba CubeCraft Destek Ekibi,

Minecraft Java kullanıcı adım aslında bably08, ancak CubeCraft Passport beni yanlışlıkla bebek08 olarak kaydetti.
Lütfen Passport kullanıcı adımı gerçek Minecraft hesabımla (bably08) eşleşecek şekilde düzeltir misiniz?
Bu hata, başvurularımda ve hesap bağlama işlemlerimde karışıklığa neden oluyor.

Yardımlarınız için teşekkür ederim!
Top Bottom