FarisQ / ArmedSuperBoy

Sandwich Enthusiast 🥪
🤝 Partner 💜
Jul 6, 2020
Canada 🍁
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello everyone. I've been wanting to change my egg defense strategies since I'm getting bored of my current one. I made a unique one the other day though, here it is:

-Obbi
-Glass
-Hay

Most people go with only one or two layers but I feel like it would make the game more interesting if everyone added more layers to their egg. So what egg defense do you do?

Reactions: Wave Master7S

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
obby - hay - glass is better than obby - glass - hay cause then you have less place to build in without them noticing.
On average, you need the egg defence: air

D

Deleted member 551489

Really depends on the situation, at the start I place 5 andesite on my egg, Then go kill the people near my island.
Depends on the map and the mode, If I have enough gold for obsidian ill replace the andesite with obsidian.

Or I just call the admins and get a stack of barriers.

UBRE

May 30, 2020
Mexico.
I usually use the andesite at start to cover egg, but here are some recommendations.

Basic: Terracota, late-game if want, Obby.

Normal: Terracota or glass, most op defense if enemy have efficiency 3 pic, are CHESTS.

Overpowered: Terracota, hay bales and chests.

Yes, chests are OP to cover eggs, since there are not axes.

RatedManMp46

Novice Member
Apr 12, 2020
Argentina,Buenos Aires
I usually use the andesite at start to cover egg, but here are some recommendations.

Basic: Terracota, late-game if want, Obby.

Normal: Terracota or glass, most op defense if enemy have efficiency 3 pic, are CHESTS.

Overpowered: Terracota, hay bales and chests.

Yes, chests are OP to cover eggs, since there are not axes.
Halloween is over :v

• Haha
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Hiiii xSchulzis! :D
UncleSpect wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on WolfX's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Heya, after a good while years having not appreciated sleep a lot, have I learned things. I have most of the times seen it as a hindrance to things such as relations and projects. But after years I realised that you need to sleep to be well. Both physically and mentally. When I also realized that I could work better and more efficiently, did I try to get more sleep. That reminds me, I need to sleep now hah XD
Top Bottom