Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

raidenrpg8

Jan 11, 2021
How do I contact a staff member for skyblock. I lost 2 spider mob spawners and I need someone to give me them back.

dabatchi

Jan 11, 2021
Later you will unlock only one blaze spawner be sure not lost it

It cost 200 000 000 most expensive spawner for my game

cioxcho

Novice Member
Nov 2, 2020
Later you will unlock only one blaze spawner be sure not lost it

It cost 200 000 000 most expensive spawner for my game
I lost our only blaze spawner and omg the time and grind to get it back made me almost quit sky block.

Xavi | Goofy

Quality Assurance and Support
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
May 14, 2019
Belgium
Pronouns
He/Him
Yeah, staff can’t give you/spawn in stuff bcs they might abuse it. The just can’t even if they want.

Dec 12, 2020
Texas
www.youtube.com
I don't have that kind of money to buy another.
If you have reached spider spawners in the game, you have lots of easy ways to get free money. Cow droppers, AFK chicken killers, etc. I have videos showing how to build these if you need help.

While I'm sure staff is sympathetic, I would guess it is difficult to just give someone back an item they lost.

Also, you will get more spider spawners as you progress to the later islands. I have more of these than I really need. They aren't really useful for much other than string and spider eyes.

There are far better ways of getting XP.

HarshitSingh

Jan 23, 2021
How do I contact a staff member for skyblock. I lost 2 spider mob spawners and I need someone to give me them back.
Now you need to buy the spider spawner. You can make a gaint automatic cocoa beans farm. You can watch the tutorial from youtube. 2nd you can make GAINT pumpkin farm (upto 50x50 blocks!)

The. You can get Money easily and fAst

Hazard

Forum Extraordinaire
May 5, 2020
Liverpool, Merseyside
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

C95689C6-C73E-40B4-9CD7-76C479A7E2D5.png

Here’s my son, I made him in biology today! Say hi to Jimothy!
Not one to normally complain about this type of stuff here but the amount of people using auto-clickers on the new bedwars game is vile. Even a few on the leaderboards which is just something else.
UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
UncleSpect wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
hoiii cas bearr
Top Bottom