Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

abfc2000

Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2015
Spain
I first joined on CubeCraft because a friend told me it was a funny server, so I put the IP and joined on December 2014. First, I tried Creative
I couldn't believe it was so interesting, and not boring at all. I made my first Minecraft friends there, and here I am! Waiting for Free Build to get released, putting my last hope on @Mac

Last edited:
Reactions: Despacito 2

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
I joined because hypixel survival games wasn't fun. Every game had a few hackers so my nephew and I decided to join cubecraft. That was, I think, about 3/4 years ago.

RockBob4

Dedicated Member
May 14, 2016
I watched Vikkstar123 and the pack and saw them playing Egg Wars. I was like "whoa, that game looks awesome!"
I have been playing for over a year now.

1212hawks_

Dedicated Member
Jul 16, 2016
The nest of dorks
www.youtube.com
I joined Cubecraft around Febuary of 2016 because I was obsessed with lucky blocks, but didn't want to download the mod. So someone at my school was talking to be about servers and she told me about lucky islands on Cubecraft. So that's how I joined. I mean I lost the IP because my servers reset. I forgot it but then a friend told me again. Now I never forget the ip :)

1212hawks_

Dedicated Member
Jul 16, 2016
The nest of dorks
www.youtube.com
Found a thread on minecraftforums made by Rubik advertising the server. I joined on December 21st, 2013, and here I am. I'm fairly inactive at the moment due to loss of motivation to play. I just don't really have fun anymore. I'll try to start being more active within the next few days, though.
Good to hear you're going to be more active :)

I

iDontPlayMinecraft.exe

I was looking for random servers on minecraft servers . org and was trying them and seeing if they were good, I saw Cubecraft got ip and played eggwars, and Skywars, and I really liked so I started playing.

Baploon

Dedicated Member
Feb 29, 2016
I first joined on CubeCraft because a friend told me it was a funny server, so I put the IP and joined on December 2014. First, I tried Creative
I couldn't believe it was so interesting, and not boring at all. I made my first Minecraft friends there, and here I am! Waiting for Free Build to get released, putting my last hope on @Mac
end summer bro!

Reactions: abfc2000

Rinbunri

Mar 2, 2016
Singapore
Scrolled through the top minecraft servers and cubecraft was one of them, figured i'd try out the minigames, and i got addicted. LOOL

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
Top Bottom