Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

cocai

Dedicated Member
Dec 29, 2013
dubai
Found a thread on minecraftforums made by Rubik advertising the server. I joined on December 21st, 2013, and here I am. I'm fairly inactive at the moment due to loss of motivation to play. I just don't really have fun anymore. I'll try to start being more active within the next few days, though.

TeoVolcano

Forum Veteran
Aug 20, 2015
Under your bed
I remember when the sg lobby had some chests in the middle and my friend and I were always trying to open those chests, also if we knew that it wasn´t possible xD
I also remember that I my hands used to freeze while playing skywars because I used to get really nervous. xD I joined cube on october 2014, because yes.

Mama Serk

Dedicated Member
Apr 27, 2014
ςяαzу ℓαи∂
www.youtube.com
My friend Devin and I had both just started our YouTube Channels in January 2014 and we were looking for fun games to record. He was and probably still is obsessed with Joey Graceffa and he said that they played a game called Sky Wars on this server so I was like "Hey cool let's do it"
Now I've been here for two whole years and I'm so glad we chose this server because if we hadnt, I wouldn't be where I am today :)

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
I joined from just searching Minecraft IP's a while ago (two/three years ago). Now, here I am. ;D

iKatie_

May 3, 2015
I found CubeCraft after my friend discovered the server and immediately invited me to join her. This was over a year and a half ago and still to this day we always play together.

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
Literally found it 2 years & 4 months ago by typing "parkour servers with ranks" into Google. I also recall a giant iron room with "Easy", "Normal", "Hard" and "Extreme" on them and they cost points.
I eventually tried Skywars on the server and I fell in love, I couldn't stop playing. Then I met some lovely people and I've been addicted since. :)

SrKlompenstein

Forum Expert
Oct 21, 2015
Veluwe
My friend told me about CubeCraft and gave me the IP, about 1 year ago :)
Since then CubeCraft means a lot to me :D

Thank you so much CubeCraft!

N

Nikboo

Cubecraft was the first server I ever joined! I left it for a bit (IDK why) then I came back and now I am loving it, and it is the main server I go on every day.

TheMilkmanGamer

Aug 9, 2016
One of my friends found Eggwars and invited me to play it with him this summer. I liked the game so I continued to play.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations once more on making it my fellow Java helper :D
Frontlane wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations again on becoming Helper aaa
ElFlxen_ wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats, pro!
SlinkyGnu05604 wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Welcome back to the staff team!
SlinkyGnu05604 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats!
Top Bottom