Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ATouchscreenPlayer

Nov 29, 2020
Hi! I'm a little curious about how you guys found CCG and why you chose CCG. I personally watched a lot of Eggwars and Skywars videos and got my own laptop with Minecraft for my birthday. That's when my CCG time started and I'll say it in a nutshell I love CCG :)
Parents don’t want to buy my a computer. Stuck with terrible ipad. Nothing to do except waste time. Every bedrock server is trash.

josepadgui

Mar 26, 2021
Cordoba, Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi! I'm a little curious about how you guys found CCG and why you chose CCG. I personally watched a lot of Eggwars and Skywars videos and after that, I got my own laptop with Minecraft for my birthday. That's when my CCG time started and I'll say it in a nutshell I love CCG :)
I found CubeCraft on Youtube, watching videos from some spanish content creators who used to record all of their videos here. This can sound an exaggeration, but CubeCraft was the reason why I bought the game in 2015.
I could watch minecraft videos recorded on CubeCraft for many hours without getting bored so I said: "Hey I really wanna play there", then I bought the game to be able to play on CubeCraft.

Reactions: Snowy54

AlexTheNG

May 28, 2020
OwO's Secret Laboratory
youtu.be
Hi! I'm a little curious about how you guys found CCG and why you chose CCG. I personally watched a lot of Eggwars and Skywars videos and after that, I got my own laptop with Minecraft for my birthday. That's when my CCG time started and I'll say it in a nutshell I love CCG :)
The reason why I joined CubeCraft or CubeCraftGames is because someone have ruined and crashed Mineplex's server a couple of times using boats (I'm the one who does that).

Nah just kidding. So here's bit of my history. I was just a random kid that time, probably like 9 - 11 years old or something idk. I just love watching trapping videos and stuff and it inspired me to trap people too.

So yeah, I went into minecraft, made an xbox account and then play a server. I'm not sure what server was the best that time so I just choose Mineplex cuz it's the biggest server that time. A year later, Mineplex starts losing popularity after the lobby update that made most players have to wait 7 minutes for the game menu to opened up. The server was in a total mess that time and ofc, everyone (including me) move on from that server.

Few months passed and all I did during those times were just some random redstone or command block stuff. Then, I found CubeCraft. I was actually trying to log into Mineplex and accidentally joined CubeCraft. The first time I joined, I was like "Oh this place is pretty cool, I may wanna main this server next time". Then ofc, the first ever game mode I joined was skywars. It was pretty smooth that time. It's not buggy, laggy or have some issues. It's pretty fun and everyone was super noob that time (including me). It was pretty fun messing around with everyone back then cuz like, everyone is super new and probably don't know how to craft a crafting table lol.

josepadgui

Mar 26, 2021
Cordoba, Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
It's pretty fun and everyone was super noob that time (including me).
I was 11 years old too when I started playing here and I was really noob at the beginning too. Even though I was super noob and I didn't use to win many games at that time, I have very good memories of that time. That's just the reason why I came back to the server when I started playing Minecraft again about a year ago.

Reactions: Silco and Snowy54

AlexTheNG

May 28, 2020
OwO's Secret Laboratory
youtu.be
I was 11 years old too when I started playing here and I was really noob at the beginning too. Even though I was super noob and I didn't use to win many games at that time, I have very good memories of that time. That's just the reason why I came back to the server when I started playing Minecraft again about a year ago.
same. I don't and never actually does care about wins and all I did was messing around and sometimes act as if I'm super noob to boost other's mood into playing skywars.
(that's the reason why I have 10,000+ skywars match played and only 2,200+ wins)

To me, those wins doesn't matter, it's just all about having fun. That's the reason why I'm here, it's because CubeCraft (back then) is all about having fun.

But they kinda ruined it after the kb update. Tryhards are everywhere, the server becomes super laggy and the server is super buggy now. I kinda hate the current CubeCraft while at the same time, kinda love it. I mean well, yeah the server is buggy, laggy and is filled with tryhards but that doesn't stop me from trying to enjoy playing on cube. I just need to get used to it.

josepadgui

Mar 26, 2021
Cordoba, Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
same. I don't and never actually does care about wins and all I did was messing around and sometimes act as if I'm super noob to boost other's mood into playing skywars.
(that's the reason why I have 10,000+ skywars match played and only 2,200+ wins)

To me, those wins doesn't matter, it's just all about having fun. That's the reason why I'm here, it's because CubeCraft (back then) is all about having fun.

But they kinda ruined it after the kb update. Tryhards are everywhere, the server becomes super laggy and the server is super buggy now. I kinda hate the current CubeCraft while at the same time, kinda love it. I mean well, yeah the server is buggy, laggy and is filled with tryhards but that doesn't stop me from trying to enjoy playing on cube. I just need to get used to it.
There are places with many more tryhards and people who don't have a life, trust me. CubeCraft community is amazing, it's true that the server considerably lags out sometimes, but I hope that will be fixed in the future by the development team, also bugs are fixed little by little too.

It's a server which I really enjoy playing, which doesn't happen many times when I play on other servers.

Vindicatør

Sep 29, 2020
the Woodland Mansion
minecraft.fandom.com
So after around a week of playing minecraft singleplayer after the first day I purchased Minecraft Java, I decided I want to play some multiplayer servers. The first multiplayer server I played was this 1.8 kit pvp server that I forgot the name of. I played on it for 2 days and then I got tired of it and deleted it from my server list because I was getting destroyed
and wasn't having fun at all. So then I look for some 1.9 pvp servers, then I believe the first one was play.cubecraft.net
Then I got on the server, and I thought this is for sure a good server. So yeah I believe I've been playing on this server for a bit over a year now :)

ENDERIUM

Dedicated Member
May 22, 2021
THE END
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
A few years ago, the only featured servers were Lifeboat, Mineplex and InPVP. I played Lifeboat mainly, but I was on mobile so I sucked. CubeCraft was added and I didn't notice. Hive was added and I DID notice. When I eventually played CubeCraft, at first, its EggWars mode was okay, and I actually DID win a game of EggWars. Now it's 2021, and a few months since the new year, I started playing a lot of CubeCraft. I had a controller by this time. It started with Bridges, and then I played on Battle Arena for about two months. Story goes, tried EggWars and got addicted. Started playing BlockWars for practice. Tried SkyWars and got addicted.

SlinkyGnu05604

Forum Expert
Jan 4, 2019
www.youtube.com
How I joined CubeCraft is a very long story but to sum it up: when the trailer for Minecraft Bedrock released back in E3 2017, and CubeCraft was featured in the servers list, I got excited because CubeCraft has EggWars and I think it would be fun to play EggWars on Xbox. I found CubeCraft because its where EggWars originated from (before then, I played EggWars on a popular YouTuber's server).

Zathelas

Forum Veteran
Jul 14, 2018
A Skywars Island
Years ago, I never really liked Minecraft until I saw someone making a video about CubeCraft in 2014, I bought an Java account when I was like 9 years old. Really loved to play EggWars in 2015 & 2016, good old times and now we're here. Never liked Bedrock tho, sorry.

D

Deleted member 511644

I watched alot Dutch YouTubers playing on CubeCraft back in 2014-2015, and also wanted to play to hopefully see them in a skywars or eggwars game. (never happend, poor me)

• Sad

Herbubulle

Jul 3, 2020
The JOJOLands
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
When i got my Nintendo Switch, I bought MC a few months later :0
I tried to join a server and i already heard about CubeCraft, so I joined it! That was so fun, so I'm still playing on CubeCraft (almost) every days. (ping is good as i live in France (around 16ping)) This is the BEST Bedrock server for sure.

• Love
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom