Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Thunder

⚡ Moderator ⚡
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Jun 8, 2020
Istanbul, Türkiye
After purchasing Minecraft a few years ago, I discovered CubeCraft with my friends' reference. The first game I played here was EggWars. I liked it so much and it is still my favourite game in CubeCraft. I prefer CubeCraft to other servers because its games are simple and pvp based which make it so fun. :)

Reactions: Snowy54

NadineCraftPE

Novice Member
Jul 1, 2021
Skyblock
Pronouns
She/Her
I started playing Minecraft again after a bit of a break last year and that's when I decided to try out servers for the first time. I tried all the featured servers and ended up liking Cubecraft the best.

Snowy54

Jul 26, 2019
Shinyland 💫✨
I started playing Minecraft again after a bit of a break last year and that's when I decided to try out servers for the first time. I tried all the featured servers and ended up liking Cubecraft the best.
I have never played another server then CCG, and that's because I still enjoy playing on this server :)

Catss

Sr. Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Jun 1, 2021
The moon
During the start of covid me and my best friend were looking for something that would help us spend time together remotely since I wasn't allowed to see people. She loved Minecraft and tried to get me to play on CubeCraft with her, I was reluctant at first and I did not understand how to play at all. But as time went on, she taught me how to play and it just became our daily routine to play some EggWars after studying together on FaceTime.

AM71113363

Novice Member
Jun 18, 2021
Rome(Italy)
am71113363.github.io
thread title
title.jpg

vkonmcpro

Nov 26, 2020
I started Cubecraft, just about last year in summer. This was when lockdown was going on in my country. I had Minecraft before but I wasn’t signed in, I used to just play singleplayer and hardly play Minecraft really. Although, after some time I realised that signing in would actually be a good idea. One of my friends used to play before and suggested that I should play Cubecraft when I get multiplayer as it was his favourite server back then. That’s how I started,

Hazard

Forum Extraordinaire
May 5, 2020
Liverpool, Merseyside
Hi! I'm a little curious about how you guys found CCG and why you chose CCG. I personally watched a lot of Eggwars and Skywars videos and after that, I got my own laptop with Minecraft for my birthday. That's when my CCG time started and I'll say it in a nutshell I love CCG :)
For me, it was just work purposes. I started playing CubeCraft in 2017, that was the first time I was on the network, and I was only on for about 10 minutes. As soon as I noticed that the server was being managed by someone I have known since my last convention in Birmingham *cough* Marco *cough* I took a lot more interest in the server and its community, and in 2020 I rejoined the network to stay. I played for about a month then tried applying for helper to try and get some extra moderation experience, as well as learning about the network and everything about it to get myself ready for the role if I was accepted. Around the same time, I was made aware of a position within the customer support team become available.

After a week I was offered an interview slot and then another week later I was accepted onto the server as a member of their customer support team. Since then I've been a CubeCraft regular, always on the network at least once a day for at least 30-minute intervals.

Reactions: Frontlane

Snowy54

Jul 26, 2019
Shinyland 💫✨
For me, it was just work purposes. I started playing CubeCraft in 2017, that was the first time I was on the network, and I was only on for about 10 minutes. As soon as I noticed that the server was being managed by someone I have known since my last convention in Birmingham *cough* Marco *cough* I took a lot more interest in the server and its community, and in 2020 I rejoined the network to stay. I played for about a month then tried applying for helper to try and get some extra moderation experience, as well as learning about the network and everything about it to get myself ready for the role if I was accepted. Around the same time, I was made aware of a position within the customer support team become available.

After a week I was offered an interview slot and then another week later I was accepted onto the server as a member of their customer support team. Since then I've been a CubeCraft regular, always on the network at least once a day for at least 30-minute intervals.
Wow! That's very interesting. I enjoyed reading it :o

AiryGamer2K16

Novice Member
Aug 28, 2020
Poland my friends
I discovered CCG in October of 2020. Online lessons came back in my country and because I was bored, instead of paying attention to the lessons I played games with my classmates. I decided to try out Minecraft Bedrock Edition. I bought the Windows 10 version and I started playing. The first server that caught my attention was of course CubeCraft Games. I started playing on it, especially the BlockWars CTF gamemode. I got addicted to it at some point. I just couldn't stop playing on Cube.

I don't regret doing so. If the online lessons never came back, I would probably never discover Cube and I would not meet many amazing people. Now I am here, 1 year later, with many new friends I met on the server aswell here on the forums and countless hours spent playing BlockWars, EggWars, Survival Games, etc. It's amazing how far I've got. I am just speechless.

PS. If you will find any incorrect grammar, then let me excuse myself: I am from Poland and I am not perfect at English.

littlemoose1609

Novice Member
Mar 3, 2021
Hi! I'm a little curious about how you guys found CCG and why you chose CCG. I personally watched a lot of Eggwars and Skywars videos and after that, I got my own laptop with Minecraft for my birthday. That's when my CCG time started and I'll say it in a nutshell I love CCG :)
i originally hated this server and only came for minerware. that was very rare though. At the same time, i found skyblock on other servers and it was fun. about a day before skyblock released on bedrock, i was kind of hyped to see what it was. Once the game came out, i tried CCG's skyblock and i fell in love. Once i got to island 4 though, i got bored of the aspect of grinding. i then returned a few months later, knowing i will get more accomplishment, such as get to the nether, swamplands island, make huge amounts of money, etc. etc. After doing all of these things, i still have more goals as theres TONS of things to do in skyblock. And thats where i am now. :D

tobioikawa

Novice Member
Jun 4, 2020
I forget how I joined but it was in 2014 and it was the first online server/game I'd ever played.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Aveezz The OG wrote on univesanand's profile.
Happy Birthday
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #19-
The Sun makes a sound but we can't hear it.
Reesle wrote on xireu's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
Reesle wrote on Mantas2221's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! 👋
been working on chapter 4 + some changes to fhg
Top Bottom