Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Finixly

Forum Expert
Jun 17, 2018
Beverly Hills
Sooo.. I'm just curious how y'all came up with your name!

Mine is actually very simple, I saw a YouTuber Called Finixy and I genuinely loved that name. A few months later I saw people with ''ly'' after their name (Siftenly, Shinely & Driftenly), so I made Finixly! I'm already using that name for a year and a half, on multiple websites and games and I still love it!

Dutudy

Forum Veteran
Dec 22, 2016
Sweden ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
reports.cubecraft.net
Mine is actually very simple, I saw a YouTuber Called Finixy and I genuinely loved that name
I actually thought you were him for some months :eek:

okie so my name was ThePinguin, because I really liked penguins and then I saw more and more people that had ''Pinguin'' in their names and I wanted to have something that none had sooooo, I started to spam my keyboard on my phone ( like @Kloska did, bonjour) and I came up with something like Djutewdey, and then I removed some letters from it and I couldn't pronounce it first but then after repeating it a couple of times, I could say Dutudy, so just some days after 1 day or two I changed it, and I still like it :)

SanCookie

Gameplay Engineer
Mar 18, 2017
the selfie area
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
I was looking for a non-nine year old username as I made mine when I was nine

I tried various different names with San, and my final decision was “SunnySan” BUT that was taken, so I kept on looking and eventually came to “SanCookie” which I still have to this day c:

I did change it to LuckyIslands for a month but liked SanCookie more

ItzEnd3r

Forum Expert
Aug 18, 2019
Boulder
www.cubecraft.net
I made my account 7 years ago and being 8 I thought that ender dragons were the coolest things ever. I had the name EnderDragon_9 until a little over a month ago, when I changed it to ItzEnd3r to match some of my friends with "Itz" at the beginning of their names. I got the name Ender because I always was called Ender online because no one wants to type out "EnderDragon_9" and I liked the name so I stuck with it. But sadly ItzEnder was taken so I switched the "e" with a "3"

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
Well I guess everyone knows Donald Duck (the most favourite cartoon character of everyone), an amazing magazine and character. I always loved him and the magazines and unfortunately I don't have a subscription anymore so I wanted my name to kinda honour him I guess xD So I thought of something that was close to Duck and well easy it is, it was Ducky, I only added a ''y''. Until the day of today, I still cannot change my Minecraft name to this, so I'll have to stick with Ducky_Jr there until I can change that (probably never going to happen because that user created their account some years back and never changed their name since). Otherwise I would have been named Ducky everywhere.

Zathelas

Forum Veteran
Jul 14, 2018
A Skywars Island
I came up with my game name because I watch a YouTube called SerpentGameplay. (He's Dutch and I love his old video's) I really like the word gameplay because if you play the game, it's like gameplay, so I thought, what can I do with gameplay? I mean JustThe sounds really apart but you know what... Let's do it, so I changed my Minecraft name on my new account back in 2018 (My second one) into JustTheGameplay and I really like the name, but in Minecraft the name of SerpentGameplay is SerpentGameplayX, also awesome, so I changed that into JustTheGameplayX, I KNOW, it's a 16 letter name, I really like the name but it's to long lol, maybe gonna change it in the future, probably not, because I like my Minecraft name and I already use this Minecraft name already longer then 1 year. It's my game name in every game if I can.

Hoshi

Speedy Wing Rush Gonzales
Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
I've had a lot of different names in the past, but I honestly like this one most. Many of you might remember me as AstralCookie, DrAurora or even Umbrus. Though even these names aren't all I had. I'll be talking about the four of those (including my current), as those were/are my favourites:

I still remember I was playing a game of solo Speed EggWars with some friends, whilst thinking: 'I want a new username... Something with Cookie'. Though, lots of names ending with Cookie were already taken. I'd always go outside during the evenings, just gazing at stars and planets. I wanted something that had to do with the stars. And so I came up with 'Astral'. If you want to know what it means, just search it up on a browser xD. Anyhow, I put the two together and BAM; My new username.

I eventually was extremely obsessed with Doctor Who at the time being and I had known @_The13thDoctor_ for a while. I thought 'Doctor' in a username would sound really cool. I also really liked the name Aurora for a while, as an alias. I had never thought of using my real name in a name as I hate(d) it. Therefor, I came up with the name DrAurora.

After a while though, I wanted to start having original names. Just regular words as a username. I got really frustrated when I noticed that almost everything was taken. I tried putting some cool words in Google Translate, for instance, 'darkness', 'light', and eventually 'shadow'. I translated it to Latin, which translated it to 'Umbra'. However, this name was taken. And so, I mixed some letters up, put Google Translate on Latin -> English and it made 'Umbrus' which correctly translated to 'Shadow'.

My current name, Hoshiakari, is just made out of two Japanese words. 'Hoshi' for 'Star' and 'akari' for 'light. I put the words together again and there we go :3

Zathelas

Forum Veteran
Jul 14, 2018
A Skywars Island
I've had a lot of different names in the past, but I honestly like this one most. Many of you might remember me as AstralCookie, DrAurora or even Umbrus. Though even these names aren't all I had. I'll be talking about the four of those (including my current), as those were/are my favourites:

I still remember I was playing a game of solo Speed EggWars with some friends, whilst thinking: 'I want a new username... Something with Cookie'. Though, lots of names ending with Cookie were already taken. I'd always go outside during the evenings, just gazing at stars and planets. I wanted something that had to do with the stars. And so I came up with 'Astral'. If you want to know what it means, just search it up on a browser xD. Anyhow, I put the two together and BAM; My new username.

I eventually was extremely obsessed with Doctor Who at the time being and I had known @_The13thDoctor_ for a while. I thought 'Doctor' in a username would sound really cool. I also really liked the name Aurora for a while, as an alias. I had never thought of using my real name in a name as I hate(d) it. Therefor, I came up with the name DrAurora.

After a while though, I wanted to start having original names. Just regular words as a username. I got really frustrated when I noticed that almost everything was taken. I tried putting some cool words in Google Translate, for instance, 'darkness', 'light', and eventually 'shadow'. I translated it to Latin, which translated it to 'Umbra'. However, this name was taken. And so, I mixed some letters up, put Google Translate on Latin -> English and it made 'Umbrus' which correctly translated to 'Shadow'.

My current name, Hoshiakari, is just made out of two Japanese words. 'Hoshi' for 'Star' and 'akari' for 'light. I put the words together again and there we go :3
OMG, I still know you back in 2017. LOL, didn't know that was you. XD I remember your old names.

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
When I was 9 years old I needed an online username for all my accounts, so I looked to my right and there was a book, and I thought about different book jargon. I said "paper... book... reader.... story?" when I said story out loud I realized I said it, so then I said "says". StorySays

This is not a joke, this is how I recall it happened. I still really like this username.

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
Interesting question!

So ever since I was little, I've loved parrots. A flying, colourful bird
So anyway, I wanted to use another name than my real name on Cube, for privacy reasons. I just saw the movie Inside Out and I believe that kid is called Riley? I wanted to go with Riley but as to be expected, taken! So I took the first letter of 'parrot', a 'p', and put it in front and I got 'Priley'. :)

D

Deleted member 492126

As most of you know, I live in Spain. My native language is Catalan and my last name is also Catalan.
When I was 8 I met two English people IRL. When they tried to pronounce my last name, they said something like "Spuni". My last name is not really "Spuni", this is how they thought it was pronounced.
6 years later I decided to change my Minecraft name to Spuuuni, I guess I didn't like what "Spuni" looked like, so I decided to add two u's c:

Oreo♥️

Dedicated Member
Sep 6, 2019
Catalonia, Spain.
This story is actually kinda emotional for me because it goes back to the days where I was just a "random" user that no one knew. I was playing with some IRL friends and I found a guy called StuckUp while playing Blockwars. I saw he was very good at the game so I basically asked him to play with me. Thing is, he only spoke English so I had to use my small knowledge to talk with him.
We became friends, and I feel pretty honored because by that time he was stone rank and I was one of his 10 friends, so I felt really special. By that time my name was Oriol_Crack (No! Crack means something like "cool" in Spanish, not the drug...) and everyone cringed because of my name. Stuck, realized, and gave me the name Oreo because that's how he felt the name was pronounced. Shortly after I changed my name to iOreo_Byte and made everyone cringe again because I joined a clan, but they loved to call me Oreo so it stuck around. I joined different clans like iAm_ and a gang we had with StuckUp that was like "Name+Up" and was OreoUp for a while. He also gave me the current name I have, Oreoino, which was a way he used to call me for some reason... I still don't know why and I doubt I'll ever ask. Currently, my name is spicyoreoo which is quite fun and a lot of people say "ew" when they see my name, but this name is only like this because I was joking with my friend @Kawaakarii whose name is spicylemon, and other friends like spicyfiree, spicyfestell and spicysaruh also are in the gang. It's not a clan so don't flame me! We're only a group of friends matching names.

That's the story

Nutuu

Forum Expert
Oct 7, 2017
Western Finland
I was playing mario kart 8 with my brother on Wii U and we had to get a name for me. His name was Coctail (gotten from his real name even though he doesn't have those letters in his name) and he said: "Maybe Nudu would be cool as your real name is Nuutti"
Then I was like oh yeah sounds nice. It was Nudu or Nuduu for a long time until someone accidentally called me nutu, it sounded a lot better but weird at first to me. A few months after it I decided to go with Nutuu. I always wanted Nutu but it was taken and after all Nutuu is better
Currently my name is Nuutu because I wanted to april fool y'all with a sneaky little namechange.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Ge1ster's profile.
Cool 🐧
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
You are the coolest polar bear I know:D
Eli
Woo, 7,000 reaction score!!
HyperPal wrote on Ge1ster's profile.
Noot
Top Bottom