Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

TheZigbot9000

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2016
The North Obsidian Pillar in The End
All interesting stories indeed. I guess I might as well share mine:

Back when I was like 10 I was a big fan of Fun Run and was thinking of a good name to use for the game. While thinking, an episode of Big Brother was on the TV in the living room. I wasn’t a personal fan of the show but a particular character caught my interest, a robot that started cracking jokes about the other cast members. I found it quite funny and decided I wanted my name to be similar to his. At the time his name was TheZingbot3000 so I just dropped the “n” and changed the 3 to a 9 and got TheZigbot9000. Used it for every game I’ve played :)

Josher

Forum Expert
Sep 1, 2015
Belgium
I'm not that creative when it comes to these kind of things. But I remember I really wanted to have a username that contained my first name.
Obviously, "Josh" was already taken, and so was "josh17". So I had to come up with something else, something more original...
I tried numerous variations and adjustments of my forename, till I eventually came up with "Josher". Unfortunately, at the time, this name was already in use as well. That's why I basically got stuck with "josher17" for the first couple of years I played Minecraft.

Last edited:

East

Dedicated Member
Oct 26, 2016
モンスターボール
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/She/They
I was playing eggwars with my friends and we won a few times in a row so I started saying 'Easy' after every game except, I wrote it multiple times too fast and wrote 'East' instead of easy. My friends said why east? Why not North or West? Eventually we came up with the idea EasyNorth, EasyWest, EasySouth and EasyEast.

Reactions: Josher
D

Deleted member 469419

Nice story Zig!

To be honest I don't really creative for the names, I also like changing constantly it (You can check it at my name.mc history xD).

But my original name (Sergio12j) which I've used in all my gamer life, it's Sergio (My name) + 12 (My Birthday day) + Jun (My Birthday month).

And this one, idk how it came up to me tbh haha. I only was thinking in Futurama, bender (the robot) and suddenly it came up to me. Bender + Plays (which in Spanish it make more sense xD)

RobinDn

Dedicated Member
Mar 17, 2017
I had different names before too, but actually I didn't came too a good name. Really my teachers and friends helped me it was strange in the beginning. But because we have 3 Robin's in my classe we had to come up with other names for games or other things that we were douing and someone said RobinDn! Very simple but I like it.

So that is how I came up with my name.

Reapz

Jul 29, 2018
www.planetminecraft.com
I was big into clans on Xbox playing call of duty and owned a clan where our names would be like PROxR34P5x720 as we believed the Xbox 720 was going to be a thing.. I've always loved having names to do with reaper (I think I got reaper from no fear which is a brand & I used it as a name on halo 2) so when I bought my Minecraft account in 2013 I named myself RE4PERZ13, the 13 as I was 13 at the time. My current username I did want Reapz as it's short and snappy but obviously was taken so I put Its infront and love it.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

zflrz wrote on Frontlane's profile.
congratzzzzzzzz <3
Amazinq wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Thanks for everything
Amazinq wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congrats!
Basketman wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Sad to not see you in orange! I wish you the best of luck!
AnolTongi wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congratulations man! 🎉🎉
Top Bottom