Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Mar 22, 2020
Hi I'm from China and I'm a loyal player on your server but recently I found out that you have launched an Asian server which makes my ping very high because there are fewer Asian players and every time I play it will link me to the EU or North America Asia server with very low latency But it doesn't work at all in the game I hope you guys remove asian servers because there are very few players or you tell me how I can join EU servers instead of dispatching based on geography I also bought the highest rank the money is very much for me I don't want my experience to be very bad. Before you launched EU and NA, I used vpn to connect to EU and the ping was 180+. This is a normal delay, but I researched for a long time and couldn't improve the ping in the game. It only works in the lobby. As one of the few Chinese players I really like your server if nothing changes then maybe I should leave cubecraaft and find my next favorite server.(I used google translate, sorry for any grammatical errors)

GeoJosh7

Feb 25, 2021
Australia
Pronouns
He/Him
As a Australian player, I understand your pain, the solution to both of our problems is easy, fly halfway across the globe to the server host so we get better ping in a free block game! Shouldn't be that hard.

• Haha
Reactions: Goldy and 404Owl

josepadgui

Mar 26, 2021
Cordoba, Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi I'm from China and I'm a loyal player on your server but recently I found out that you have launched an Asian server which makes my ping very high because there are fewer Asian players and every time I play it will link me to the EU or North America Asia server with very low latency But it doesn't work at all in the game I hope you guys remove asian servers because there are very few players or you tell me how I can join EU servers instead of dispatching based on geography I also bought the highest rank the money is very much for me I don't want my experience to be very bad. Before you launched EU and NA, I used vpn to connect to EU and the ping was 180+. This is a normal delay, but I researched for a long time and couldn't improve the ping in the game. It only works in the lobby. As one of the few Chinese players I really like your server if nothing changes then maybe I should leave cubecraaft and find my next favorite server.(I used google translate, sorry for any grammatical errors)
Asia region isn't really optimized and indeed it doesn't have many players almost at any moment of the day. I think it would be better for you to connect to the North America region, as it works better and your ping shouldn't be as high as now. The Asia region may make sense on Bedrock as there are more people playing there, but with the current player count on Java, having a region where almost nobody plays isn't really coherent.

• Agree
Reactions: Amazinq
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Today... 216 wins in one day!
1711671596534.png
you dont know how long ive been waiting to see this <3
IMG_8461.jpeg
Top Bottom