Not open for further replies.

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Please bring back your old arcade games like hourglass I had so much fun playing them and so did much of the community.
But when the new arcade update came out, you removed Hourglass... :( Please bring it back as it was one of my favorite games to play in minecraft in general Please, and thank you.

Never played it but if it was popular don't mind it making a return! ^-^

Edit: Looked at comments and changed my mind.

Shamel

Forum Expert
Dec 24, 2016
yes
Please bring back your old arcade games like hourglass I had so much fun playing them and so did much of the community.
But when the new arcade update came out, you removed Hourglass... :( Please bring it back as it was one of my favorite games to play in minecraft in general Please, and thank you.
I really want the old arcade games back but with an update, I also don’t want the new games removed.

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
I like the current arcade games though :/

TheBoom989

Oct 11, 2017
Can you explain the concept of the game for those of us (like me) who don't know what this is?

meepmeep_playsmc

Sep 14, 2016
Also, the game was you are in a box, sand falling from above and you had to open chests with gear (Shovels, armor, swords, healing) and then you would either die from another player, the sand, or mobs/events that periodically happened. Ex. Wither Spawn, Fire Spawn, Spiders Spawn, Zombie Spawn

Reactions: Sweetenerera

Livvv

Pineapplerator - Daily Quotes
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 27, 2017
Swedish noodles
Omg that game was pretty good now when I think back at it.

In my opinion they should keep the games they have now but also add Hourglass, Parkour minigame and maybe Hide and seek.

(They can probably remove Wing rush and Barn brawl, it's so hard to keep people in the game if you don't have a bigger party. People always leave after a few and that's kinda annoying.)

meepmeep_playsmc

Sep 14, 2016
Omg that game was pretty good now when I think back at it.

In my opinion they should keep the games they have now but also add Hourglass, Parkour minigame and maybe Hide and seek.

(They can probably remove Wing rush and Barn brawl, it's so hard to keep people in the game if you don't have a bigger party. People always leave after a few and that's kinda annoying.)

Ya, like b4 I would join the lobby for Hourglass instant fill + ya, maybe not wing rush tho. but barn brawl ya.

Reactions: Kloska

Livvv

Pineapplerator - Daily Quotes
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 27, 2017
Swedish noodles
Ya, like b4 I would join the lobby for Hourglass instant fill + ya, maybe not wing rush tho. but barn brawl ya.
Always when I play Wing rush it's maybe 6-7 people the first 2 games, after that 3-4 people leave and the game won't start and I always have to leave. Even if I don't want them to remove it, they should just to keep people on arcade.

Reactions: meepmeep_playsmc

meepmeep_playsmc

Sep 14, 2016
Always when I play Wing rush it's maybe 6-7 people the first 2 games, after that 3-4 people leave and the game won't start and I always have to leave. Even if I don't want them to remove it, they should just to keep people on arcade.
ya

Gatsbe

Jan 13, 2016
hide n seek hide n seek hide n seek hide n seek hide n seek hide n seek

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
There is always a reason for the removal of a game.
Old games (e.g Money Walls, Quakecraft, Tower Defenders) will not be brought back

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
Simple is better, +1

Also +1

will not be brought back

Not all of them, but at least, hourglass and hide n seek (and Super Craft Bros)
+1

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
I'd also love some old games back, but if it was removed, there's a reason behind it
"ToO uNoRiGiNaL"
"OuTdAtEd"
"PoOr QuAlItY"

Doesn't seem like the community cares very much about the reasons behind it tbh. Doesn't matter if they were unoriginal or not to the standards of the server; players enjoyed them. I'd happily take Snowman Survival in exchange for Hide and Seek though, so perhaps we'll see new games with similar concepts replace the other missing games in the future.

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
"ToO uNoRiGiNaL"
"OuTdAtEd"
"PoOr QuAlItY"

Doesn't seem like the community cares very much about the reasons behind it tbh. Doesn't matter if they were unoriginal or not to the standards of the server; players enjoyed them. I'd happily take Snowman Survival in exchange for Hide and Seek though, so perhaps we'll see new games with similar concepts replace the other missing games in the future.
Agree c:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Silverlace's profile.
Nooo not you :(
Thanks for everything you have done, and I wish you good luck with your future endeavours!
Reesle wrote on Robbedz's profile.
Thank you for everything! 🖤
Reesle wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Sad to see you go. Thanks for everything! Good luck with your future! 🥚🥚🥚
Reesle wrote on Soulless_Unity's profile.
Thank you Soul, for everything (including Blockwars Giga, I like it)!
Reesle wrote on mitgobla's profile.
Thank you for all of the awesome things you’ e done for the server and this community. Good luck with your future ventures and goals.
Top Bottom