Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
What about the parkour minigame and super craft bros :c

Just keep the (ALL) the new arcade minigames, and also add the old ones like SCB and Parkour Minigame and Hide & Seek and Hourglass maybe...

Reactions: Priley

Keanu

Forum Veteran
Jan 5, 2017
Maastricht, the Netherlands
youtu.be
Look in the comments form the pinned thread from Younisco and find Lezappen's comment :)

D

Deleted member 352903

I enjoyed a lot the old arcade. Hourglass and QuakeCraft were my favourite games.
I also like the new arcade. Some people enjoys the new arcade, some people enjoys the old.
We could have all the games. When CubeCraft removed QuakeCraft I was very -> "rly lol :/". Also, some players left CubeCraft because they really liked old arcade.
Why we can't have all the games?
I lost the interest that I had. Now there are few players in arcade. We need an update with the old games.

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
I enjoyed a lot the old arcade. Hourglass and QuakeCraft were my favourite games.
I also like the new arcade. Some people enjoys the new arcade, some people enjoys the old.
We could have all the games. When CubeCraft removed QuakeCraft I was very -> "rly lol :/". Also, some players left CubeCraft because they really liked old arcade.
Why we can't have all the games?
I lost the interest that I had. Now there are few players in arcade. We need an update with the old games.
#BringBackTheOldArcadeButAlsoKeepTheNewOneBecauseItsNotAsGarbage

Livvv

Pineapplerator - Daily Quotes
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 27, 2017
Swedish noodles
Never really happend when I was playing
I can almost always finish Line dash, Spleef or Paintball but never Wing rush or Barn brawl, I think arcade would work better if they remove Wing and Barn and add some other games.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Being the ammout of time I'd wait for others to join hourglass I personally can tell you it was one of if not the least played arcade game by far (excluding hide n seek for obvious reasons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

LukaG_ wrote on caraMel's profile.
💙
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
This page looks familiar, I don't know where I last saw it mmmm
GiGaGekkies wrote on BicolourSine41's profile.
Bedankt voor het volgen!
JokeKaedee wrote on Xi1m's profile.
wow basket 2.0
Top Bottom