Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
I really liked Hide and Seek and quakecraft!
It's not like I want to have quakecraft back, but I think bringing back Hide and Seek would be nice, because I played it very much and I liked it!

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
I really liked Hide and Seek and quakecraft!
It's not like I want to have quakecraft back, but I think bringing back Hide and Seek would be nice, because I played it very much and I liked it!
What you think about Hide & Seek, people also think about Quakecraft, Hours Glass, Super Craft Bros, Parkour Minigame etc.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Really, I usually never had to wait to play.
keyword there
"usually"
about every other arcade game would be filled up decently quickly at all times
(The parkour minigame is the exception though since it was more of a prime time game... games would fill up fast but only at certain times)
Might I also point out that people were quite sad about seeing games like quake craft, super craft bros, Hide n seek (though already broken)
and then there was hour glass

if you look at most of the threads saying that the old arcade games should be added back
you won't explicitly see it being prominently mentioned usually just a "add the arcade games back thing"
and for individual threads? I have not seen 1 thread saying that Hour glass as an individual to be added back (other than this 1)

So it is very clear it wasn't actually that popular

meepmeep_playsmc

Sep 14, 2016
keyword there
"usually"
about every other arcade game would be filled up decently quickly at all times
(The parkour minigame is the exception though since it was more of a prime time game... games would fill up fast but only at certain times)
Might I also point out that people were quite sad about seeing games like quake craft, super craft bros, Hide n seek (though already broken)
and then there was hour glass

if you look at most of the threads saying that the old arcade games should be added back
you won't explicitly see it being prominently mentioned usually just a "add the arcade games back thing"
and for individual threads? I have not seen 1 thread saying that Hour glass as an individual to be added back (other than this 1)

So it is very clear it wasn't actually that popular
I said usually because in the morning usually not that many people are on -.- don't take words so seriously

Apr 17, 2020
It wasn't that popular really; it was laggy asf. I don't know that many people who actually liked the game. I could live without it's return.
I don't understand why you have to be negative and take away from players that want the game. If you don't care about it, and your computer can't handle it DON'T PLAY IT

Reactions: BlueMoon475
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

LukaG_ wrote on caraMel's profile.
💙
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
This page looks familiar, I don't know where I last saw it mmmm
GiGaGekkies wrote on BicolourSine41's profile.
Bedankt voor het volgen!
JokeKaedee wrote on Xi1m's profile.
wow basket 2.0
Top Bottom