Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
4,753
3,296
343
The Orange House
1. Battle Shovel.

The battle shovel in 1.9 has a cooldown of 1, and in an arena like that where PvP should be a quick kill, I either think that the cooldown should be modified so it matches the sword, or the cooldown should be removed in its entirety.

2. Wither

This goes with what I said above ^ that the combat is far too slow. If the idea above isn't going to get implemented, can you guys at least make it so that the wither spawns later because it always intervenes with PvP.
 

Anmazing

Dedicated Member
Aug 7, 2014
1,429
1,880
248
Cool ideas. I'm not a big fan of Hourglass or Arcade in general, but this should certainly be added. :)
 
Members Online

Latest profile posts

hmaqs wrote on HiddenNeko's profile.
A very late congrats Neko. Good luck with your duty.🤞
According to the CubeCraft QNA Event, Ranked Duels is releasing in a few weeks
ItzJuan wrote on HiddenNeko's profile.
congrats on Helper, sorry for being late 😅 I hope your training is going well and we get to have you as a mod soon!
HiddenNeko wrote on Fiction's profile.
Thank you for following owo
jamesthesignificant wrote on Thijs's profile.
Wassup thijs!
Top Bottom