Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Tiroxi

Aug 21, 2016
Belgium
Hey ,
You guys noticed much laggers right like in sg , sw , ew ... They got kb lately so its hard to punch them off
So my idea was that cubecraft need makes host in : North America , Asia , South America , MAYBE Africa
North America can join the ip : US.Cubecraft.net
Asia can join the ip : AS.Cubecraft.net
South America can join the ip : SAM.Cubecraft.net

so there are no laggers atleast not much laggers :D

Reactions: Power Ranger

Comedy

Jul 21, 2017
Ew, segregation >.< I never supported this idea as the server doesn't have as much players as before, so the amount of players will decrease even more, but finally they have to add something like this.

Maybe NA, but Asia is a no for now. :)

D

Deleted member 100818

How terrible playing with lagg is, please know that hosting those server will cost money, which basicly means that cubecraft has to spend at least twice as much money on hosting the server. And I doubt the idea that they're going to do that.

Flaxic

Feb 8, 2017
As of right now, the CubeCraft community isn't as popular as it used to be. And if we add NA, SA, AS etc (Which costs money!) We'll just get fewer players.

Maybe one day if we get more players. But not as of right now. :)

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Unless Mojang finally allows us to transfer packets between servers, I doubt Cubecraft will do this.
It will split its small playerbase even more resulting into more games becoming unplayable.

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Heya, after a good while years having not appreciated sleep a lot, have I learned things. I have most of the times seen it as a hindrance to things such as relations and projects. But after years I realised that you need to sleep to be well. Both physically and mentally. When I also realized that I could work better and more efficiently, did I try to get more sleep. That reminds me, I need to sleep now hah XD
Eli wrote on marshduck11's profile.
I like your profile picture
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Thank you so mush for everything

I know i am late bc i didn't realize that you have left the team sadly we see the better one go ..
Will be announcing the giveaway winner within the next 2 hours or so.
Reesle wrote on Cloudiefly's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂 ☁️
Top Bottom