Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

PeachWrld999

Member
Aug 10, 2020
4
1
4
25
Why can’t we get hoppers? I’ve just made it to the birch island and found out I can’t get them after grinding to get them 😔
 
D

Deleted member 486250

Guest
Hi! If you are playing in bedrock hoppers don’t show on recipe book, you need to craft them manually
 
  • Like
Reactions: PeachWrld999
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

coldifyed wrote on RuriGamerZ's profile.
hola
Cathie wrote on Wqsknijper's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!
JCBlueHornet wrote on Eli's profile.
Hello! I was just wondering how long it takes to find out if your map is rejected or accepted! I didnt see an answer to this in ANY of the forums about map sumbmissions. I'd really appreciate the answer. Thanks!
AliWarrior wrote on xMael9064's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
NEWS: Halloween Event releases later today!
1790847947140.png
Top Bottom