Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
I

iDontPlayMinecraft.exe

Another holiday themed map, maybe a New Years map that has HAPPY NEW YEARS engraved in the middle, and like party decorations on the islands , with confetti coming out of a house, also balloons on the islands, along with some presents scattered on the islands

TheFastBowler

Forum Expert
Jul 26, 2016
India
hatrex.net
Another holiday themed map, maybe a New Years map that has HAPPY NEW YEARS engraved in the middle, and like party decorations on the islands , with confetti coming out of a house, also balloons on the islands, along with some presents scattered on the islands
Would they be able to do a resource pack you can use during this? I think there are some where pretty much everything looks like a present.

I

iDontPlayMinecraft.exe

I don't maybe there is, but Cubecraft wouldn't copy or take any maps, they want to make everything original

TheFastBowler

Forum Expert
Jul 26, 2016
India
hatrex.net
I don't maybe there is, but Cubecraft wouldn't copy or take any maps, they want to make everything original
Yes, they could make their own, I'm sure of that. If they don't want to build everything to look like a present, they can make a good looking resource pack. Also, it's fairly obvious what they should do for Valentines, big hearts etc. What other festivals can you think of?

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop
Yes, they could make their own, I'm sure of that. If they don't want to build everything to look like a present, they can make a good looking resource pack. Also, it's fairly obvious what they should do for Valentines, big hearts etc. What other festivals can you think of?
Thanksgiving bruh.

I

iDontPlayMinecraft.exe

Didn't think about Valentine's Day, maybe a summer themed map. That would have Happy Summer engraved out mid, and maybe like some some summer activities on the island like: surfing, video games, vacation, etc.

TheFastBowler

Forum Expert
Jul 26, 2016
India
hatrex.net
Didn't think about Valentine's Day, maybe a summer themed map. That would have Happy Summer engraved out mid, and maybe like some some summer activities on the island like: surfing, video games, vacation, etc.
A guy relaxing with a cold glass of lemonade lying under the sun. For thanksgiving, all I can think of is ONE BIG TURKEY. :P

I

iDontPlayMinecraft.exe

There was already a thanksgiving map I do not remember how it was called but I played, but I would like a new thanksgiving we should get @josvu22 to make a good Halloween or thanksgiving map

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
The Orange House
Does anyone commenting here know how the holiday maps are run?
It goes like this:
Halloween maps get removed on November 8th.
Christmas / New Year's Maps get removed on January 4th.
Easter maps are removed 6 days after Easter.

Also, Thanksgiving is an American holiday, not a European. So, the point is building a Haloween map I'd useless as it'd be removed right after its brought up.

I

iDontPlayMinecraft.exe

That sounds so cool, maybe there could also be a candy version Christmas map.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Desiderata wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
eggs age over time

how curious
C95689C6-C73E-40B4-9CD7-76C479A7E2D5.png

Here’s my son, I made him in biology today! Say hi to Jimothy!
UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
UncleSpect wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
hoiii cas bearr
Top Bottom