Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Which of these holiday exclusive commands would you like to see added?

• Total voters

TheQueenWaddle

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2016
This May Offend Chinese People Though Because There Is Chinese New Year

This Is Likely Going To Offend The Chinese Again & Many Many Other Cultures
Oh & This May Annoy Canadians Because The Thanks Giving Day Is Much Different
But I Think This 1 May Work Because Unlike China Canada Doesn't Have The Highest Population In The World

The only thing I would reconsider is the birthday one, considering that this is just out of place since there isn't a set date. But overall, personally, I think this would be a really cute addition to add.

Last edited:

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
A cool addition would be:
People who connected their accounts to the forums could get /birthday from other players on their birthday only.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Are you kidding me
This is the most shallow and culturally misappropriated thing I have ever read on the forums. This genuinely pisses me off.
The only thing I would reconsider is the birthday one, considering that this is just out of place since there isn't a set date. But overall, personally, I think this would be a really cute addition to add. And guess what? Someone wishing me Happy New Years doesn't offend me.
WOW.
Honestly No Comment

This Is Why There Is So Much Conflict About Politically Correctness Because People Like You Think That Your Background Is Absolutely Everything & You Have Pure Say On How Everybody Looks On Anything

P.S. You Aren't FLIPPING CHINESE if you read the message you would have known I said Chinese

U

Unipotato

Honestly No Comment

This Is Why There Is So Much Conflict About Politically Correctness Because People Like You Think That Your Background Is Absolutely Everything & You Have Pure Say On How Everybody Looks On Anything

P.S. You Aren't FLIPPING CHINESE if you read the message you would have known I said Chinese
Guys, please stop with the flame wars. This thread was only made for fun.

Jul 19, 2016
Taiwan
This Is Likely Going To Offend The Chinese Again & Many Many Other Cultures
I honestly agree on that.
I'm Taiwanese and no I don't celebrate the 4th of July. Even if it doesn't offend me, America is not the whole world. Why I voted Thanksgiving is because that it's fine for me and it's understandable, but actually, I don't even know WHAT EVEN IS THE 4TH OF JULY AND WHY DO AMERICANS CELEBRATE IT.
(Oh god time to search on wikipedia)

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
Love this idea. My only concern are players spamming these messages to you filling your chat.

This command is available in lobbies and games.
Make it so that you can only use these in lobbies not in games cause some of these commands gives a player a temporary trail meaning if that player was hiding they can just do /love (IGN) so they can see the heart trail and know where that player is. Same with /scare

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I got my first 20k kills in FFA!:D
20 000 kills in ffa picture 2.png
Reesle wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈🧁
Livvv wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
GRATTIS MAXI TAXIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!💕🎉🙌
JokeKaedee wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday c:
JokeKaedee wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🍰
Top Bottom