Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Which of these holiday exclusive commands would you like to see added?

• Total voters
U

Unipotato

Hello people of the forums! (Wow XD I've never made 2 threads in a day)

Based off of the positive reactions I got for my /love Valentine's Day command, I decided to create this thread, about every holiday exclusive command I could think of.

Before we get started, many thanks to @LucianYOLO for immensely helping me come up with all of these. Everyone give some /love to Lucian <3

This thread is a WIP! I'd love to add any holidays or ideas to this that people can come up with.

Valentine's Day
/love command
  • When sent to a player (/love <IGN>) a message will appear on the directed player's screen. "Happy Valentine's Day ♡. <IGN> wishes you a nice day!" The player will also receive heart trail for 30 seconds. This command is available in lobbies and games.

Halloween
/scare Command
  • When sent to a player (/scare <IGN>) a message will appear on the directed player's screen "Boo! Happy Happy Halloween. <IGN> wishes you a spooky evening!" The player will also receive the angry villager trail for 30 seconds. This command is available in lobbies and games.

December Holidays
/gift Command (Any help naming this one would be great)
  • When sent to a player (/gift <IGN>) a message will appear on the directed player's screen. "Ho ho ho! <IGN> wishes you a merry christmas/hanukkah/kwanza" (Any other holidays I missed? Please let me know.) The player will also receive the presents effect for 30 seconds. This command is only available in lobbies.

Birthday /birthday Command
  • When sent to a player (/birthday <IGN>) a message will appear on the directed player's screen "Happy Birthday! <IGN> wishes you a wonderful day!" The player will also receive the presents effect for 30 seconds. This command is only available in lobbies.

Easter /rabbit Command (Any help naming this one would be great)
  • When sent to a player (/rabbit <IGN>) a message will appear on the directed player's screen "Happy Easter! <IGN> wishes you a fun day!" The player will also receive jump boost effect for 30 seconds. This command is only available in lobbies.
Thanksgiving /thank Command
  • When sent to a player (/thank <IGN>) a message will appear on the directed player's screen "Happy Thanksgiving! <IGN> wishes you a warm night!" The player will also receive the chicken effect for 30 seconds. This command is only available in lobbies.
New Years /newyear Command (Any help naming this one would be great)
  • When sent to a player (/newyear <IGN>) a message will appear on the directed player's screen "Happy New Years! <IGN> wishes you a great next year." The player will also receive the happy villager effect for 30 seconds. This command is only available in lobbies.
Fourth of July /firework Command
  • When sent to a player (/firework <IGN>) a message will appear on the directed player's screen "Happy Fourth of July! <IGN> wishes you an eventful day."The player will also receive the firework effect for 30 seconds. This command is only available in lobbies.
April Fools /prank Command
  • When sent to a player (/prank IGN) a message will appear on the directed player's screen "Gotcha!<IGN> wishes you a crazy April Fools." The player will also be launched in the air. This command is only available in lobbies.

Holiday Exclusive commands are available during the month of the said holiday, and holiday messages are also toggleable through the settings menu. There would be a 30 second cooldown per player to prevent spam. If you send any player a holiday message, they are required to be in the same game/lobby.

Uni out!

Last edited by a moderator:

Jeff_Bllkth

Forum Expert
Jul 7, 2016
Spain
bit.ly
Hopefully, those commands will be added :)

But...

• When sent to a player (/firework <IGN>) a message will appear on the directed player's screen "Happy Fourth of July! <IGN> wishes you an eventful day." The player will also receive the firework effect for 30 seconds. This command is only available in lobbies.
Why not with other countries anniversaries too? :/

You know, USA is not the whole world xD

Darkform9

May 6, 2016
European Union- unlike a certain traitor
I still think it is a really good idea however one thing that might make it easier for the staff to implement could be something like /event IGN . That way they wouldn't have to make a separate command for each holiday, you would need a separate one for birthdays but it would be easier on devs.

Reactions: Unipotato

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Valentine's Day /love command
  • When sent to a player (/love <IGN>) a message will appear on the directed player's screen. "Happy Valentine's Day ♡. <IGN> wishes you a nice day!" The player will also receive heart trail for 30 seconds. This command is available in lobbies and games.
yes
Halloween /scare Command
  • When sent to a player (/scare <IGN>) a message will appear on the directed player's screen "Boo! Happy Happy Halloween. <IGN> wishes you a spooky evening!" The player will also receive the angry villager trail for 30 seconds. This command is available in lobbies and games.
? Not To Sure
December Holidays /gift Command (Any help naming this one would be great)
  • When sent to a player (/gift <IGN>) a message will appear on the directed player's screen. "Ho ho ho! <IGN> wishes you a merry christmas/hanukkah/kwanza" (Any other holidays I missed? Please let me know.) The player will also receive the presents effect for 30 seconds. This command is only available in lobbies.
No This May Cause Some Real Anger
Birthday /birthday Command
  • When sent to a player (/birthday <IGN>) a message will appear on the directed player's screen "Happy Birthday! <IGN> wishes you a wonderful day!" The player will also receive the presents effect for 30 seconds. This command is only available in lobbies.
since everybody isn't born on the same day this could be spammed all year around No thank you
Easter /rabbit Command (Any help naming this one would be great)

• When sent to a player (/rabbit <IGN>) a message will appear on the directed player's screen "Happy Easter! <IGN> wishes you a fun day!" The player will also receive jump boost effect for 30 seconds. This command is only available in lobbies.
Sure
New Years /newyear Command (Any help naming this one would be great)

• When sent to a player (/newyear <IGN>) a message will appear on the directed player's screen "Happy New Years! <IGN> wishes you a great next year." The player will also receive the happy villager effect for 30 seconds. This command is only available in lobbies.
This May Offend Chinese People Though Because There Is Chinese New Year

• When sent to a player (/firework <IGN>) a message will appear on the directed player's screen "Happy Fourth of July! <IGN> wishes you an eventful day." The player will also receive the firework effect for 30 seconds. This command is only available in lobbies.
This Is Likely Going To Offend The Chinese Again & Many Many Other Cultures
April Fools /prank Command

• When sent to a player (/prank IGN) a message will appear on the directed player's screen "Gotcha! <IGN> wishes you a crazy April Fools." The player will also be launched in the air. This command is only available in lobbies.
I Think That This Will Be Spammed As Much As Possible Just For The Irony

U

Unipotato

Hmmm... xD? Those are celebrated in Mexico I think.

It would be good if those commands are only for global festivities :p
I don't know many global holidays. If anyone does want me to add some, I'd love to :D

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Thanksgiving /thank Command

• When sent to a player (/thank <IGN>) a message will appear on the directed player's screen "Happy Thanksgiving! <IGN> wishes you a warm night!" The player will also receive the chicken effect for 30 seconds. This command is only available in lobbies.
Oh & This May Annoy Canadians Because The Thanks Giving Day Is Much Different
But I Think This 1 May Work Because Unlike China Canada Doesn't Have The Highest Population In The World

I

iDontPlayMinecraft.exe

I love all of these ideas, but one minor change, why the chicken effect on ThanksGiving? Don't people it turkey on thanksgiving, I would like the effect to be turkeys in the sky falling down, while making a gobble-gobble sound. But one thing too add, Cubecraft is an English server, so it would be great if there could be some British or European holidays too, also other holidays from different countries would be a good idea. An example would be Chinese New Year.

Reactions: TriangleAttack

Darkform9

May 6, 2016
European Union- unlike a certain traitor
I like these ideas a lot, good job @Unipotato !!
The only problem I see is being spammed. Every 3 seconds getting these and filling your chat.

Also, would these be only for your friends to send or everyone?

Good job, keep the good work up!
I think Tri makes a great point. I think being able to send it to friends only would stop spam and make the messages more meaningful than strangers.

TriangleAttack

Dedicated Member
Mar 13, 2016
Lestallum
fireemblem.wikia.com
I think Tri makes a great point. I think being able to send it to friends only would stop spam and make the messages more meaningful than strangers.
Also, maybe you can do it just once or so a day.
Or maybe it can give you the trail for the whole is you do the command on THAT holiday, that would show everyone you have friends who care!

Reactions: DanDaDino
Members Online

Team online

• Camezonda
    Release Manager/Team Ops 🏳️‍🌈

Latest profile posts

marshduck11 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
I'm waiting for my facts!
Eli wrote on hamelech2007's profile.
Hello pumpkin
vPhaseAsu wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
i saw you in game earlier!
Thjis wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd!
UncleSpect wrote on Ivaann's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
Top Bottom