Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

bwead

Novice Member
Aug 21, 2021
i don't really know- i just thought it was a pretty blank statement 😂 if you say something it's not like i'll say your wrong, i have no idea, was just asking to actually learn why xd
If you want to learn why; Basically yes electric vehicles are "better" but the process is very bad for the environment. Starting off Lithium is a key ingredient to batteries, more electric vehicles calls for more lithium mining, lithium is nasty stuff, and it is very bad to breath in. Also any damage to a lithium battery can cause fires. Also these electric cars need a source of energy, and we cannot always rely on solar and wind power. I don't believe combustion engines (engines that use gas) should be replaced. I believe this because the amount of wooded/forest areas make up for pollution from vehicles. Also one thing that nobody is noticing, CO2 is actually good for plants, our cars and factories are creating a food source for plants that allows them to grow faster and bigger.

Reactions: Matriox

Alexp192

Honor and Glory!
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
May 6, 2018
España, Andalucia
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
I play many supercell games (clash of clans, clash royale and brawl stars), I like watching netflix/youtube and some weekends I play football. I love discord calls with my friends because I have a great time with them always :)

Reactions: Mivke
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

W streamer here: @SugaaKat
Matriox wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations

Goodluck in your helper training

Don't let frontlane or lyra be mean
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713570291417.png

I know right
JokeKaedee wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!! 🎊
JokeKaedee wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Gefeliciteerd mopje 🥰💕
Top Bottom