Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

bwead

Novice Member
Aug 21, 2021
Curious into what you're hobbies! We all we know have Minecraft in common. What else?
I have lots of hobbies besides Minecraft, I enjoy a lot in the automotive world such as cars (electric cars are not the way to go. change my mind) and especially racing dirt bikes ( called motocross) which is my passion and I wish to make a career out of it. I also enjoy making scale models and drawing (including making Minecraft skins. I'd call that art). I love being outside, especially doing stuff with family.

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
I love reading science fiction/fantasy/young adult books and I love going to festivals!

I am jealous of artsy people xD. I am bad at making stuff up and being crafty

Samixly

Oct 13, 2020
Berk 🏜
www.cubecraft.net
hi, I like to design things such as logos, videos, drawings or making pictures and more. And i also do freerunning/flipping.

6BB11F55-DD36-4BC2-80C4-0F985C5FCAE2.jpeg
This is a picture i made a few days ago of this cutie 🥰

What kind of skins do you create? :)

99th_DutchScary

99th_DutchMod
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Oct 28, 2019
PatatsLand
Well, of course I love playing on Cubecraft. But besides that, I'm a volunteer lifeguard at the beach and events and I like to play around with servers. Though I read a lot of great and fun hobbies here!

Reactions: bwead

AlexTheNG

May 28, 2020
OwO's Secret Laboratory
youtu.be
Curious into what you're hobbies! We all we know have Minecraft in common. What else?
I have lots of hobbies besides Minecraft, I enjoy a lot in the automotive world such as cars (electric cars are not the way to go. change my mind) and especially racing dirt bikes ( called motocross) which is my passion and I wish to make a career out of it. I also enjoy making scale models and drawing (including making Minecraft skins. I'd call that art). I love being outside, especially doing stuff with family.
I love spending times outside with the boys

tobioikawa

Novice Member
Jun 4, 2020
Outside of Minecraft, I enjoy playing Genshin Impact, drawing, and I'm not sure if this counts but I like listening to music. I also used to play volleyball and partake in track & field events but I haven't been able to since the beginning of covid. 😭
I also enjoy making scale models and drawing (including making Minecraft skins. I'd call that art).
Can you show me some of your skins? :O

Catss

Sr. Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Jun 1, 2021
The moon
Aside from Minecraft, I love doing jigsaw puzzles, various crafts and baking. I was also a gymnast for about 8 or 9 years. I had to quit because of covid, but I still go to some events and small practices. I also might use some of my skills from gymnastics to start practicing aerial dance :D

ItsNinjaa

Nov 22, 2020
I play football and I also watch football, it's a big part of my life after gaming and going to school

Reactions: Zathelas

Herbubulle

Jul 3, 2020
The JOJOLands
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Ofc I love JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, I can read and watch the entiere serie everyday :0
I like Pokemon too, SpeedCubing and playing cool games on my Nintendo Switch

and speding time on social medias like rn or on discord :(

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Eli wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
JokeKaedee wrote on Egg🥚's profile.