Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Elenahh

Forum Veteran
Apr 10, 2018
Sofia, Bulgaria
Welcome to the forums, and happy holidays! It is a huge pleasure to meet you, Elena!
Why don't you tell us some more about you? I am very interested to read. ^-^ Do you have any hobbies - what do you enjoy to do most in your free time? What's your favorite thing about CubeCraft? How long ago did you join, and did you meet any nice friends while playing? :)

I would like to wish you lots of cheerfulness and prosperity in the upcoming year. May the new year light overcome all darkness! Oh, and enjoy your shiny gold rank!
ezgif-1-587c195dc4cd.gif

Reactions: iElena

iElena

Dec 25, 2018
Hello, welcome to the forums! :)
Welcome to the forums! ^^

Thank you so much <3

Welcome to the forums, and happy holidays! It is a huge pleasure to meet you, Elena!
Why don't you tell us some more about you? I am very interested to read. ^-^ Do you have any hobbies - what do you enjoy to do most in your free time? What's your favorite thing about CubeCraft? How long ago did you join, and did you meet any nice friends while playing? :)

I would like to wish you lots of cheerfulness and prosperity in the upcoming year. May the new year light overcome all darkness! Oh, and enjoy your shiny gold rank!
ezgif-1-587c195dc4cd.gif

Thank you so much <3 and yes! i do have a hobby My hobby is gardening means I love growing plants and flowers <3 As for free time I enjoy care my houseplants and playing games My favourite is Lucky Islands on Cubecraft <3 :)

Not on Cubecraft because i'm lonely but my older friends from another server loves me and doing well with me but they don't play on Cubecraft

Reactions: elchuii and Elenahh

Elenahh

Forum Veteran
Apr 10, 2018
Sofia, Bulgaria
Thank you so much <3 and yes! i do have a hobby My hobby is gardening means I love growing plants and flowers <3 As for free time I enjoy care my houseplants...
You have a very interesting hobby! What's your favorite flower? I feel like my favorite one is the rose.
...and playing games My favourite is Lucky Islands on Cubecraft <3 :)
Lucky Islands is definitely one of the best games on the server, although I personally enjoy to play EggWars more, haha. Do you play any other games apart from Minecraft?
Not on Cubecraft because i'm lonely but my older friends from another server loves me and doing well with me but they don't play on Cubecraft
One of the things I like most about the forums is that we all have the chance to get to know the CubeCraft community in a better way. Now you're one of us here, and I am pretty sure you'll find some amazing friends, just like I and everyone else on the forums did!
If you're ever searching for someone to play/talk with, I am just one message away! ♡​

Reactions: iElena

iElena

Dec 25, 2018
Hello & welcome to the forums!

Hiya! <3 and thank you so much <3

You have a very interesting hobby! What's your favorite flower? I feel like my favorite one is the rose.
Yeah! <3 My favourite flowers are dahila,lavender and orchid <3 I've grown orchids indoors as houseplants Orchid flowers can last for 3-4 months and dahilas/lavenders grown in the outdoors garden :)

Lucky Islands is definitely one of the best games on the server, although I personally enjoy to play

EggWars more, haha. Do you play any other games apart from Minecraft?
Yes it's best I've played Lucky Islands more often than any other Cubecraft games! and Yes I've played io games like agar.io and slither.io outside Minecraft! <3

One of the things I like most about the forums is that we all have the chance to get to know the CubeCraft community in a better way. Now you're one of us here, and I am pretty sure you'll find some amazing friends, just like I and everyone else on the forums did!
If you're ever searching for someone to play/talk with, I am just one message away! ♡
Yeah! <3 :)

Reactions: Elenahh
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Eli
Is it time for SkyWars to retire from Java? :despair:
Kazwa wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Thanks for the follow ^^
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #46- Ants don’t have lungs. They instead breathe through spiracles, nine or ten tiny openings, depending on the species.
woohoo!! 120.80 released and whenever i go into cubecraft my signature skin turns into a steve or alex but in worlds its there!!! thanks mojang now i cant have my skin while playing cubecraft
Top Bottom