Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

deadganz

Sep 25, 2021
Saud Arabia, Tabuk
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello everyone👋! My name is DeaDgaNz, I'm 22 , I studying at university now , I have been playing Cubecraft:cube_light: for over a 6 years now (2 years on Xbox, 2 years on PS4, 3 month on Laptop and 2 years on PC now) that's too long, My favorite game on Cubecraft is Battle Arena . and I'm TikToker : kti_deadganz, I love to meet new people ♥️. I live in Saudi Arabia🇸🇦, I can speak 2 languages "Arabic and English" and I wish to be a programmer . that's all , .

my discord : KTI DeaDgaNz#1473

Last edited:

Otherworld

✧ Moderator ✧
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Apr 13, 2022
the Universe, Earth, Germany
Pronouns
She/They
Hello deadganz, welcome to the forums! It's nice to meet you!

I'm wishing you great success with your studies! And even if Computer Science can be hard sometimes, it is unbelievably rewarding to finally get that one troublesome piece of self-written code to compile!!

P.S. That has been a long time! And it's never too long. The most important thing is that it is fun! >:D

deadganz

Sep 25, 2021
Saud Arabia, Tabuk
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello deadganz, welcome to the forums! It's nice to meet you!

I'm wishing you great success with your studies! And even if Computer Science can be hard sometimes, it is unbelievably rewarding to finally get that one troublesome piece of self-written code to compile!!

P.S. That has been a long time! And it's never too long. The most important thing is that it is fun! >:D
thx ♥️

Reactions: Casualpoalrbear

n07ax

Jan 14, 2022
Hello everyone👋! My name is DeaDgaNz, I'm 22 , I studying at university now , I have been playing Cubecraft:cube_light: for over a 6 years now (2 years on Xbox, 2 years on PS4, 3 month on Laptop and 2 years on PC now) that's too long, My favorite game on Cubecraft is Battle Arena . and I'm TikToker : kti_deadganz, I love to meet new people ♥️. I live in Saudi Arabia🇸🇦, I can speak 2 languages "Arabic and English" and I wish to be a programmer . that's all , .

hello bro

Imminent

Novice Member
Jul 13, 2021
The internet
Pronouns
He/Him

welcome in :)

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Reesle wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom