Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Mr Jii Gamer

Jun 10, 2022
Algérie
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello everyone👋! My name is DeaDgaNz, I'm 22 , I studying at university now , I have been playing Cubecraft:cube_light: for over a 6 years now (2 years on Xbox, 2 years on PS4, 3 month on Laptop and 2 years on PC now) that's too long, My favorite game on Cubecraft is Battle Arena . and I'm TikToker : kti_deadganz, I love to meet new people ♥️. I live in Saudi Arabia🇸🇦, I can speak 2 languages "Arabic and English" and I wish to be a programmer . that's all , .

my discord : KTI DeaDgaNz#1473
Hello, nice to meet you. You seem like the fun kind

Reactions: deadganz

error4043653

Feb 22, 2023
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello everyone👋! My name is DeaDgaNz, I'm 22 , I studying at university now , I have been playing Cubecraft:cube_light: for over a 6 years now (2 years on Xbox, 2 years on PS4, 3 month on Laptop and 2 years on PC now) that's too long, My favorite game on Cubecraft is Battle Arena . and I'm TikToker : kti_deadganz, I love to meet new people ♥️. I live in Saudi Arabia🇸🇦, I can speak 2 languages "Arabic and English" and I wish to be a programmer . that's all , .

my discord : KTI DeaDgaNz#1473
hello bro welcome how are you all is well hope you have fun on the server and forums have a good time and make new friends

Reactions: n07ax
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #46- Ants don’t have lungs. They instead breathe through spiracles, nine or ten tiny openings, depending on the species.
woohoo!! 120.80 released and whenever i go into cubecraft my signature skin turns into a steve or alex but in worlds its there!!! thanks mojang now i cant have my skin while playing cubecraft
Xi1m wrote on katnip's profile.
i absolutely love that profile picture
Eli
Where's the second member? 🤔

1713925281107.png
Top Bottom