Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ruzzerYT

Novice Member
Dec 23, 2016
somewhere over the rainbow
I think that higher ranks should get what they vote for because a lot of the time a gold rank votes for the opposite of what I vote for and they always get what they want. I think it should always be the higher rank and not be a 50/50 chance of me winning or losing.

Reactions: AgentSixP

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
I think that higher ranks should get what they vote for because a lot of the time a gold rank votes for the opposite of what I vote for and they always get what they want. I think it should always be the higher rank and not be a 50/50 chance of me winning or losing.
This is some things to consider. For example, in eggwars you can vote for item type, and health. If you vote for both then it takes the priority off of your vote and gives it to someone else who voted for just item. If both voted for both health and item, or just items then It goes to the last person who voted. That is how it works.

ByJosmar

Mar 11, 2015
El Salvador
www.youtube.com
It is not 50/50, since if in a game there are two people one with gold rank and the other with obsidian rank, when voting will win the one of obsidian rank, But if in that game there are two of rank gold and only 1 of obsidian, because by logic the two of gold rank will win since they voted 2vs1 vote of the obsidian rank

IGN = Demetrio_98 ♫♫♪♫◙◙◙◙
Y SkyWars EggWars
Rango= Obsidiana
Nivel = 42+

ByJosmar

Mar 11, 2015
El Salvador
www.youtube.com
[Quote = "msofficial, Mensaje: 777.868, miembro de: 155166"]? ¿Que Hay EULA y Por Qué la Gente Sigue mencionar que tal o cual es "en contra de ella" [/ quote]
Vaya Que los Eres muy hermosa / HIJO Qué tan lindo: Eek Eek :: :: :: Vaya Vaya:

IGN = Demetrio_98 ♫♫ ♪ ♫ ◙◙◙◙
Y SkyWars EggWars
Rango =
obsidiana
Nivel = 42+

Reactions: Loriayle

KitKatkels17

Jul 27, 2016
Candy - https://discord.gg/rcQfj8v
If this were to be changed a lot of people would feel ripped off because of this new addition, when discussing any addtions or take way stuff because people can feel ripped off or upset that they don't have this perk

_Rogue_Killer_

Novice Member
Nov 25, 2016
In a land Called NYC
www.youtube.com
It is not 50/50, since if in a game there are two people one with gold rank and the other with obsidian rank, when voting will win the one of obsidian rank, But if in that game there are two of rank gold and only 1 of obsidian, because by logic the two of gold rank will win
IGN = Demetrio_98 ♫♫♪♫◙◙◙◙
Y SkyWars EggWars
Rango= Obsidiana
Nivel = 42+
No Obsidian doesn't always win against gold it is always random. 1v1 Obsidian should always beat gold but they don't currently....

Jaistrix

Forum Expert
Oct 20, 2015
England
twitter.com
What's EULA and why do people keep mentioning that this or that is "against it"?
It's basically a kind of... list of rules and terms that Mojang has put together for servers to follow. It means ranks can't be given any kind of ingame advantage over other players and things like that.

For example say tomorrow obsidian was given an exclusive kit for every (or any) gamemode so only obsidian ranks could use it, that would be against EULA and Mojang could get involved and blacklist/shut down the server until it was sorted out.

Edit: Am I allowed to put a link to the Eula on here so people can look at it?

Reactions: Loriayle

_Rogue_Killer_

Novice Member
Nov 25, 2016
In a land Called NYC
www.youtube.com
If this were to be changed a lot of people would feel ripped off because of this new addition, when discussing any addtions or take way stuff because people can feel ripped off or upset that they don't have this perk
Nothing will be taken away, gold will still be able to vote but Obsidian will be able to out vote them, its not at all fair that someone who spends $180 can get outvoted by someone who spend less than a third of that.....

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Mandyy's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
Reesle wrote on elderlysnake123's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
Hony wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats Worried 🥳🥳
Minecart+poisnous potato= SUPER SPEEDY MINECART-
Screenshot_20240420_202707.jpg

The best minecart in history
Off to work in the rain :((
Have a nice rest of ur day everyone xx
Top Bottom