Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Jaistrix

Forum Expert
Oct 20, 2015
England
twitter.com
My opinion on this though, I think it would be better to give obsidian and/or emerald double votes so when they vote it counts as 2 rather than 1. It would still count towards the random choice vote but it would mean that ranks who have paid a lot more gets slight more of a chance.
I don't think it would be a good idea to completely outvote another rank because even though they haven't payed as much, they have still payed for that option to vote.

Reactions: Cyqni

Cyqni

Forum Expert
Jul 24, 2015
a place where everything you touch turns to gold.
No please! I paid 100$ and in almost every game there's an emerald or obsidian rank that could outvote me. The only reason why I bought diamond rank is for voting... And if you think it's unfair: don't buy an expensive rank! You knew what you got and still bought it...

Reactions: LilChub

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
It's basically a kind of... list of rules and terms that Mojang has put together for servers to follow. It means ranks can't be given any kind of ingame advantage over other players and things like that.

For example say tomorrow obsidian was given an exclusive kit for every (or any) gamemode so only obsidian ranks could use it, that would be against EULA and Mojang could get involved and blacklist/shut down the server until it was sorted out.

Edit: Am I allowed to put a link to the Eula on here so people can look at it?
You're allowed to put links down AFAIK (as far as I know) as long as you don't advertise or put a URL out of topic.

To OP: This has been suggested before. What would be the point of getting gold or diamond+ then if obbies ALWAYS won the vote? They will complain about it too if obbies always get to vote.

zRinne

Forum Veteran
Mar 2, 2016
Cat world
www.instagram.com
This has been brought up before and as I said on https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/votes-not-being-recorded-properly.179776/#post-746640 ,

It's randomized. The more votes on it the higher percentage to get it.
It's not a guaranteed pick, will still be randomized with a higher % of getting it.

Example 1 vote on OP 1 vote on Normal.
50-50 percent (not the exact %, just an example)
1 vote OP 2 vote normal.
Maybe 50-70% (i dont remember the exact percentage so take this for example)

So others also have a chance to vote for what they want.
Otherwise it would also be unfair for them.
Majority = higher % of getting it.
You could say luck also plays a factor in this, I don't often get what I want either even though I got the majority vote.

If you wanted OP for example and the rest doesn't so they voted against you (3 to 1 which is you) you're hoping with a small percent factor that it would be your vote.
It would be fair in a way, get what I mean?
Still it won't guarantee the minority/majority vote will get it. Nevermind this, don't wanna complicate or over explain.

It's like a lucky draw, the more tickets you buy, the higher chances to winning.
The ones who didn't buy as much still get a chance to win but with a lesser chance of doing so.

Hope you understand.

Reactions: LilChub and Fristey

KitKatkels17

Jul 27, 2016
Candy - https://discord.gg/rcQfj8v
Nothing will be taken away, gold will still be able to vote but Obsidian will be able to out vote them, its not at all fair that someone who spends $180 can get outvoted by someone who spend less than a third of that.....

the way people can feel unfair is that when you buy a rank there is nothing in the discribtion that says "Can Out vote lower ranks" or "If a higher rank votes their vote will be worth more then yours" so many gold ranks may feel ripped off like I said before adding or removing ablitys can make people mad or riped off

:)

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
I've had other staff reply to stuff about this topic and said it wasn't with percentages but you're saying it is SO WHO'S RIGHT?!?!?!
Assuming each vote is equally weighed, then that means 3 votes in total (2 for OP, 1 for UHC) will result in a 66.7% for OP and 33.3% for UHC. What Rinne is saying is that either way, the majority has the higher chance to win.

Firewand

Oct 19, 2016
My iphone 8
I am gold, the lowest rank to vote but I must admit this is probably fairer I'm going to say yes, I agree. @Ecliptic I think he means if the vote is equal it goes to the higher rank.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
I think that higher ranks should get what they vote for because a lot of the time a gold rank votes for the opposite of what I vote for and they always get what they want. I think it should always be the higher rank and not be a 50/50 chance of me winning or losing.
You paid for the privilege to vote for a gamemode.
I feel that spending more money, doesn't mean you get a heavier say in things. That just seems wrong to me.

That is not how it works.
Would it hurt to explain instead of posting something without meaning?
For instance: What do you mean by "That" and "how it works"?
And why shouldn't it work like that?

L

Lepzi

That's what i thought that higher ranks should get a higher percentage of getting what they want like 25% for iron and 5% the higher rank you have.

ElementThink

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2016
The Netherlands
I think that higher ranks should get what they vote for because a lot of the time a gold rank votes for the opposite of what I vote for and they always get what they want. I think it should always be the higher rank and not be a 50/50 chance of me winning or losing.

Other people already post About this

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

RobinDn wrote on Fesa's profile.
It has been to long :D
RobinDn wrote on Kloska's profile.
Congrats Quacky! :D
qKhalidd wrote on Kloska's profile.
happy birthday!
Kazwa wrote on Kloska's profile.
GRATTIS ANKA
Had some internet issues last week and went on a weekend getaway to an amusement park with my bf, but I'm back to grind and have fun on cube again :)
I missed u guys >.>
Top Bottom