Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

zonerplayz

Jul 12, 2021
Hello there,

I was wondering if anybody can please tell me whether hiding from other players in Eggwars allowed or not and what I probably mean by that is that let's just say that your teammate is already dead and your egg is already destroyed and it's you against two players in Eggwars teams of 2 and so you keep running away from them and then you go crouch and hide in somebody's base/island and you wait until they're gone and then maybe buy some stuff to defend yourself, do you think this is allowed or not?

4Moonlightt

Sr. Modlightt
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Jun 10, 2020
Hyrule
This is definitely allowed. As long as you don't hide underneath a island, hide far up in the sky or far out above the void (this is considered camping) you can hide wherever you want.

Reactions: Deann

Stijnnn_

Jan 4, 2021
Bamboo forest
Hello there,

I was wondering if anybody can please tell me whether hiding from other players in Eggwars allowed or not and what I probably mean by that is that let's just say that your teammate is already dead and your egg is already destroyed and it's you against two players in Eggwars teams of 2 and so you keep running away from them and then you go crouch and hide in somebody's base/island and you wait until they're gone and then maybe buy some stuff to defend yourself, do you think this is allowed or not?
As long as the player doesnt break the camping rule, this is allowed yea :)

Not_Red_Fox

Apr 1, 2021
Hello there,

i think you can do it beacouse there is a player tracker

Teleost Wind

Jul 23, 2021
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello there,

its allowed my man

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on L1kii's profile.
👀
qKhalidd wrote on ignsinf's profile.
Hi
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
welcome to the forums! I hope you will have a nice stay here:D
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #41-
The moon has moonquakes, which are kind of like the earthquakes on the Earth, but weaker.
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Top Bottom