Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

DMR_Justin

Aug 22, 2016
The Hague, The Netherlands
Dear CubeCraft,

Hide&Seek on Arcade Games isnt working any more, it isnt working for a year now, so can you remove it? And in the place for hide&seek you can set control point there. Maybe Kits also in arcade for other games?

Kind Regards,

JustinS070

Reactions: Maaarijn

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
The developers are working hard. They are working at hide And seek When they have time. After parkour they go to make hide And seek. Every one wants it back, Idk Why to remove?

Bob_the_Giraffe

Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2013
Canada
Staff are working on many different things at the moment, we must be patient as these modes will all hopefully repoen soon!

May 7, 2017
Dear CubeCraft,

Hide&Seek on Arcade Games isnt working any more, it isnt working for a year now, so can you remove it? And in the place for hide&seek you can set control point there. Maybe Kits also in arcade for other games?

Kind Regards,

JustinS070

Its a matter of time till they fix they just have alot to do with parkour

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Dear CubeCraft,

Kind Regards,

JustinS070
they aren't replacing it for anything and there are absolutely no reason for kits in any arcade game except SCB and Hide n seek (for hide n seek you could call them kits or not I am just staying simple and saying they are)

DragonLord

Dedicated Member
May 1, 2017
Scotland
Staff are very busy. I'm sure we all know that. I understand that you think it would be better to get rid of it but that's even more difficult. That means they would need to create new shop items in the arcade and think of a new game to replace it.

I'm sure something will be worked out for Hide & Seek. Whatever it is, I can't wait!

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
How about No? Control point has been removed. And hide&seek is currently in a maintenance. And Control point isn't really a arcade game. So just be patient and play other awesome games on the server :>

Bob_the_Giraffe

Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2013
Canada
There is more than just Parkour/Hide and Seek which are currently being worked on. There are many other bugs and glitches which are also being worked on all at once so we must be patient :D

Reactions: Maaarijn
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

8 years on the forums!
Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
Top Bottom