Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

SleightJade

Sep 24, 2016
So I was thinking for a non PVP game on cubecraft because a lot of people don't like PVP and they think non PVP is fun. So why not add a Hide N Seek with custom plugins and such by the building team? A lot of people would enjoy this espiecially when the building team can make the mini game original with maybe twists within the game

Example: Hiders can punch other Hiders so they will fall from a height to be tagged by the tagger

Grimmay

Dedicated Member
Apr 30, 2016
a Pleb Family
www.youtube.com
I'm sure hide and seek will come back soon. It was removed because it was incompatible with 1.9. Once the developers have fixed all the other things on their to do list, this will most probably be next .

Buuuddy

Forum Expert
Mar 31, 2016
This used to be a game in the Arcade section of the server. Unfortunately, this game is broken since 1.9, as the codes were incompatible with the Minecraft version. At least, that's what I was told.

Give the staff team time and trust and Hide and Seek will return bigger and better than ever before.

MooTa

Dedicated Member
Jul 25, 2016
YouTube
This was removed as other said. Well I thought it will be amazing game, so I am sure they will add it back.

N

Nikboo

Hello!

There used to be a hide and seek server in the arcade, however, it broke once the server got updated to 1.9.
The developers are currently working on fixing the server but they have a lot of projects to work on so we will have to be patient for it to be finished.

Have a good day. :)

~ Locked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
Top Bottom