Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 169486

I suggest that there should be an option so you don't see locked threads. I normally go through the forums and find the 30 - 50 percent of threads are locked.

EDIT: Look, what I mean is that when you go through a subforum you just don't see the ones that are locked. I know some people like seeing them that's why I said an OPTION. The reason why I want to see this is because I don't want to scroll through 10+ locked threads per open one. You could still see locked threads, maybe similar to when you have a user ignored it says 'show blocked messages' accept for threads.

Last edited by a moderator:

Rainbowaffelz

Aug 10, 2016
Waffeland
corgiorgy.com

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-01-01-16-18-40.png
    Screenshot_2017-01-01-16-18-40.png
    128.8 KB · Views: 107
D

Deleted member 169486

I don't like this. People can grow better ideas by looking at locked threads and they can learn other things such as necro-posting rules.

I don't know about it. I feel like locked threads are good to reference in newer threads.

I suggest that there should be an option so you don't see locked threads. I normally go through the forums and find the 30 - 50 percent of threads are locked.

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop
Also, you do know that they do delete certain threads right?
Also, what's the point of this?
None of the threads really need to be hidden anyways...

Reactions: Firewand
D

Deleted member 169486

Also, you do know that they do delete certain threads right?
Also, what's the point of this?
None of the threads really need to be hidden anyways...
Because when I go on the forums I don't want to scroll past 10+ locked posts to find one unlocked one?

telegamer

Forum Veteran
Jul 28, 2015
Bansilvania
bit.ly
Because when I go on the forums I don't want to scroll past 10+ locked posts to find one unlocked one?
You can always click "Watch forum", then you'll get an alert whenever made a new thread in that section :)

I don't think this should be added though, since then the search feature would become pretty much useless. For example, someone wants to suggest adding parties, looks it up and sees that it has already been suggested, etc. Adding this basically means that there would come even more spam than there already is.

zRinne

Forum Veteran
Mar 2, 2016
Cat world
www.instagram.com
Lock threads are where questions are answered (most of the time) bug threads too, and to refrain from creating duplicate threads (repeated questions) .. they could just search up about it.
If they somehow messed with their settings and disabled locked threads, they're going to think no one has questioned stuff/things/etc and you're gonna see lots of questions thread that have already been answered/resolved being made.
I don't think this is really necessarily.

Deitnerb

Nov 21, 2016
I don't like the idea. Locked threads still contain useful information and can still be helpful. The other day I used one of my replies in a locked thread on another forum to fix my computer :P.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mintypie231 wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈 🎂
Kloska wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Grattis på födelsedagen! :)
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
Thunder wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday!
Lyriie wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy birthday!
Top Bottom