Status
Not open for further replies.

kristiankunc

Dedicated Member
Oct 4, 2016
kristn.co.uk
Pronouns
He/Him
Heya, you might be familiar with this screen when opening the CubeCraft website.
1618004484426.png

Well in the corner of the page, there is shown your IP
I just wanted to make this simple suggestion about hiding your public IP address while your browser is being checked before entering.

Why is this a good idea?
I have recently started seeing this screen more and more often when loading the Cube website and simply when you are sharing your screen, for example, you might accidentally leak your IP.

How to fix this?
The best option in my opinion would be to simply hide the IP and display it only when you hover over it with your cursor.

Please share your thoughts about this 😊

Slovy

Mar 30, 2020
Yeah, I share my screen often and open the CubeCraft website on it so people can easily just get my IP what isn't that great >_<. I also was thinking about this and there's no need to see your Private information in the screen when opening the Website. I definitely do agree with this one ^-^

Zillu

Jan 4, 2021
Maybe this could be a nice addition to the suggestion:
That this will also be on the appeals site.

Why?
There are chances that people will share their screen on Discord because they need help writing their appeal. When loading the appeals website, you get exactly the same screen. To hide privacy information, I think it would be nice to have it hidden right away.

This also counts for the appeal site as it basically got the same "problem" as on the nornal website.

Keanu

Forum Veteran
Jan 5, 2017
Maastricht, the Netherlands
youtu.be
Heya, you might be familiar with this screen when opening the CubeCraft website.
Maybe this could be a nice addition to the suggestion:
That this will also be on the appeals site.

Why?
There are chances that people will share their screen on Discord because they need help writing their appeal. When loading the appeals website, you get exactly the same screen. To hide privacy information, I think it would be nice to have it hidden right away.

This also counts for the appeal site as it basically got the same "problem" as on the nornal website.
appeal site is also one of our sites, meaning that this automatically applies there as well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Kiyaan gaming world on YouTube
This might be one of the weirdest excuses I have seen after killing someone.

2024-03-28_23.34.25.png
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #20-
More tornadoes occur in the United Kingdom per square mile than in any other country in the world.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
Top Bottom