Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

CyberAutumn

Dedicated Member
Feb 25, 2017
Around
Pronouns
She/They
Hello! I have been roaming through the threads, when I found one that asked to bring back Hide and Seek. Now, I don't just want to bring it back, I want to help make it better!
Now, I know with all the new updates with MineCraft itself broke the plugin, but what about a new one? I know it might take a while to make, but many people will enjoy having the game back. Now, if you would, I would like to introduce new concepts, maps, and blocks!

Blocks -
We would have all the original blocks, but with the new update for new blocks and such on, we could include new ones with new maps! Depending on the maps added, we could have things like (If Cube would update to allow the new blocks) colored concrete, stained clay, lanterns, (I don't remember all the original blocks, so, yeah) flower pots, leaves, and much more!

Maps -
I have several ideas for maps, and I hope they sound cool! (I am horrible at names, so maybe comment some down below. XD)

Bridge - Bridge would be a medium sized map that is what the name is, a bridge. It would connect two smaller islands that would have two towers on them for hiding, and other things. On the bridge, it would be like one that is fancy and older, with large beams you could climb, and other things. The water around the islands and under/around the bridge would do damage to you, if you were trying to hide in it, so no cheating! (If that is considered cheating)
Portal - With Portal, it would be kind of what it says. It would be a larger map. I am thinking to make a closed off arena that has two sides. One would be the normal part, an area with several houses/buildings and a grassy field or something. The area would close off kind of, but there would be a large hole in the side that when you walk through, (maybe add a nether portal to make it more detailed, just no way to get into the nether) it would bring you to another 'dimension.' On the other side, it would be like a magical land. Detailed castles or towers would be around, and maybe a creature built to the side. This would help with different use of blocks, and would be very fun.

Concept - Now, I know Hide and Seek does have its original concept to seek out the hidden blocks, but why would add in a new tweaks to help it blend in with the new update with the Arcade? Maybe we could add things like difficulties for games, Easy, Normal, and Hard. The differences would be maybe with bigger and smaller maps, and also the limitation of blocks. Easy being only the standard blocks, normal would be a variety, and hard being the use of all. (Depending on the maps, of course) Maybe we could add in the use of being able to switch blocks every five minutes? Hide and Seek does take a long time.

Well, I hope you enjoyed this kind of good suggestion. I know a lot of people enjoyed the game, and I do want it to come back. Tell me what you think, and comment any ideas that I should maybe add!
- Cyber

A

A pigeon

Even thought thread is WIP , I absolutely love everything here . Hatd mode blah blah seem to benefit ranks here as they'd just vote the game ti be easier on their behalf. Change that.

Right click any random block to morph into in the map.

Portaks are great the way you explained , mini portals that lead to differebt sections if the map also.

Reactions: CyberAutumn
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Eli
Is it time for SkyWars to retire from Java? :despair:
Kazwa wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Thanks for the follow ^^
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #46- Ants don’t have lungs. They instead breathe through spiracles, nine or ten tiny openings, depending on the species.
woohoo!! 120.80 released and whenever i go into cubecraft my signature skin turns into a steve or alex but in worlds its there!!! thanks mojang now i cant have my skin while playing cubecraft
Top Bottom