Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Would You Like To See This Game (1 being the worst and 5 being the best) REPLY WITH WHY OR WHY NOT

• Total voters

MeliodasWrath

Aug 27, 2019
the UK *sips tea*
Very detailed explanation, but both The Hive and Mineplex already have this minus the crate feature. I feel like the idea would need to be a little more original before being added to the game. Very well suggested though!

Pyups🎄

Novice Member
Apr 13, 2020
a jolly rancher
Very detailed explanation, but both The Hive and Mineplex already have this minus the crate feature. I feel like the idea would need to be a little more original before being added to the game. Very well suggested though!
The hive does have hide and seek but that is prop hunt! Also it is based on HIDE AND SEEK the hive does not own it an neither does mineplex. And if anything that’s more the reason to add this game

Pyups🎄

Novice Member
Apr 13, 2020
a jolly rancher
The hive does have hide and seek but that is prop hunt! Also it is based on HIDE AND SEEK the hive does not own it an neither does mineplex. And if anything that’s more the reason to add this game
Also also I have a section all about originality

MeliodasWrath

Aug 27, 2019
the UK *sips tea*
Oh you mean on Bedrock
Well I guess it could be a new addition to Bedrock but on Java there are two gamemodes on the 2 servers exactly as you described :P

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

May the 4th be with you
SpringWarz wrote on Fesa's profile.
Stop complaining about people putting their names in bug reports, thank you!
Currently working on “New Skyblock Island” suggestion #7! It might be the most detailed one yet.
EpicShotz1432 wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday 🎉
EpicShotz1432 wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday 🎂
Top Bottom