Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Dec 27, 2016
Related to the ender map on halloween you have to find 8 pages to seekers diary and go to the police station. I don't know if there's a plugin for that, but if there is that will be fun

ciwa

Forum Expert
May 7, 2016
The Netherlands.
Related to the ender map on halloween you have to find 8 pages to seekers diary and go to the police station. I don't know if there's a plugin for that, but if there is that will be fun
Can you give more explanaiton with what you mean, maybe a YT video is clear enough to give our opinion about it.

Secondly, I don't know if you are a bit late or you still think it's Halloween, but the game is removed a while ago..

ITSMEKINGOZ

Jun 28, 2016
I think you should display a video about it, because texts won't explain the design and situation!

Spinnypoo

Dedicated Member
May 12, 2016
mum
www.cubecraft.net
Then why would Halloween be special? I think that keeping these things exclusive is better than jut exposing them for every day use. I don't really see the purpose of adding this sorry, good suggestion none the less

KidBit

Dedicated Member
May 9, 2016
Maple Syrup Land
this sure sounds a lot like the halloween game that was out called Ender that we had honestly i wish that would be a perm game but meh

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I'm here!
(i'm everywhere)
qKhalidd wrote on camulos's profile.
happy birthday!
Casualpoalrbear wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats in helper. I know you do great

(Also nice change to your PFP)
Frontlane wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday!
Frontlane wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Gefeliciteerd!!!
Top Bottom