Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Komodо

Forum Professional
May 29, 2015
Amersfoort, The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
I don’t mind them closing Java, as long as they keep the forums alive.

Besides, its also just a server run by young adults and children. I’ve really grown over blaming them (there’s also not enough audience to spread my memes across) for every (bad) decision they make. Let’s see where this will end up.

A new game for the Java server would be a good idea, but I doubt that will ever happen.

• Angry
Reactions: Rocks1 and Priley

Axyy

Forum Expert
Oct 18, 2016
Gone
www.cubecraft.net
Ah yes, let's just plan to get more players
Definitely not what I meant. Let me eleborate more, for you. Are there any plans for potential updates that could lead to gaining new players on Java? (Marketing wise)

Though I'd like to thank you for your incredibly useful response, hopefully I get more of these, I can't thank you enough.

• Haha
Reactions: Rocks1

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
Definitely not what I meant. Let me eleborate more, for you. Are there any plans for potential updates that could lead to gaining new players on Java? (Marketing wise)

Though I'd like to thank you for your incredibly useful response, hopefully I get more of these, I can't thank you enough.
Easy, easy. Didn't mean to start anything. Just thought it was oddly phrased. I share your concerns.

• Heart
Reactions: Rocks1 and Axyy

Xeno3lade

Mar 16, 2021
Britain
www.youtube.com
Hi

For the past year I've mainly been very inactive, now that I'm kinda playing again I noticed a lot of things. And I personally believe the community including myself want answers.

Let's start with the Java playercount, it has decreased a lot. Why is that? Are there any plans to increase it again? Is there a chance the Java server is closing in the near future?

Secondly, how come so many staff members are leaving? Especially those under contract? I mean, in the past few months Cynamooo, Zombiepower, Marieke, Younisco, Palombo, Wouto, Calichin, Rushmead, Hulk_, and Nimaex all left their paid position while under contract, I guess it ran out and it wasn't renewed. Are those signs that CubeCraft aren't doing well at the moment? Do we as a community have to be worried about anything, or is this all according to plan? We haven't even talked about the volunteers such as, Anneum, Dutchyyy, Cathie, CraftCreatures, Pineapple etc.. etc.. These were mostly Java moderators as well, again are these signs that maybe Java isn't doing too well?

To be honest, a lot of these things also happened while I was gone, so please don't blame me. I still care about the network and I'd just like to know what the future holds and what's currently happening to the network. I feel like being open with your players is very important.

From my point of view, things aren't doing so well. Think about the translations team update which was basically the worst update of all time and then the long awaited SkyBlock update which isn't happening (Don't get me wrong, you shouldn't do the update if you don't have the time and resources for it) but you cannot just make a promise to the community, let them wait for so long and then just tell them it's not happening and expect them to just be okay with a "Sorry, we currently do not have the resources for it". That's very unprofessionial and I find that CubeCraft doesn't handle criticism well enough, same goes for the translations update. Basically the whole community was against it, and not a single staff members could find themselves in that?

So basically some questions I'd like to be answered by a staff member:
  1. Why has the Java playercount decreased and are there any plans to get more players?
  2. Do players have to be worried about the Java network getting removed in the near future?
  3. How come so many staff members are leaving? Does this mean CubeCraft isn't doing well and players should be worried?
  4. Are there any guidelines on how the Admin team deals with criticism from the community, especially if many people are against it? Does it matter if people share their feedback, because it clearly didn't when the translations team update came out?

(again pls don't hate me, I genuinely want to know what's going on cuz I love this place. I'm also just sharing my personal thoughts on some points 🥺)
xxxtentacion pic, love that ppl still put those on their avatar

Reactions: Axyy
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
Congrats.
Kiyaan gaming world on YouTube
This might be one of the weirdest excuses I have seen after killing someone.

2024-03-28_23.34.25.png
Top Bottom