Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Aug 25, 2017
Nomad's Land
Hi! My name is _Sebpai_. I used to play a lot, but stopped because I wasn't interested in Minecraft for a while. I have been a member for a while, but I am a new member of the forums :D. I would like to know only 1 thing which is how to get trophy's (is their a trophy list which I can see trophy's I can achieve?). Thank you and have a good day :D! Edit - I have found out how to see trophy list (trophy points then list)

Twann

Dedicated Member
Oct 17, 2016
The Netherlands.
Hey and nice to meet you!
Awsome that you have a forums account everybody on the forums are awsome and they are helpfull, I hope to see you by new thread or in the server! ;)

My name is Twan and I'm 15 years old, cubecraft is a part of my life I really love people have you any questions? You can message always! My hobby's are soccer and darts yeah this is my life! :D

Aug 25, 2017
Nomad's Land
Other than the trophy list that the website provides do you have points from other things? And how do you have color like in chat and put the message under your chat.
(I would like to help PEOPLE. And yes my name is, Twan.)[quote/]

Twann

Dedicated Member
Oct 17, 2016
The Netherlands.
Other than the trophy list that the website provides do you have points from other things? And how do you have color like in chat and put the message under your chat.
Go to your profile and then you see on the left site signature there you can type everything what you want! ;)

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
Hello @VilligerNumber7

Nice to know a lot more about you and welcome on the forums. I won't give you the link to the rules etc., because you are here already a long time, I think. I hope that you will enjoy the forums. Nice that you have found the list of all the trophies.

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
Top Bottom