Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

MJ010101

Dec 17, 2017
Fjollträsk
Hejsan! I'm indeed still MJ010101. Some of you likely recognize the name and/or know me very well and have done so for a long time, while some might think I just joined the forums. I used to enjoy spending time on the forums (still do read threads and stuff from time to time) and it has been a great way to make new friends. I'm proud to say that I have a forums account which isn't completely unused, but I still only use the way of making friends as the only argument when I talk to someone who's not on the forums, wondering what it's like.

My name is Marcus or Marc as some of you know me. I made an introduction more than a year ago and it was my latest thread. Yet I still think it needs some improvement, so let's go!

I'm 18 years old and I live in Sweden. I'm Swedish and American, and a native speaker of both English and Swedish! My username is my initials and my birth date (1st of January, 2001), so I hope that cool fact makes up for needing to write "01" three times when inviting me to a party.

An ongoing inside joke among what I am prepared to state all my friends is that I'm a penguin.

The beginning of summer 2017 was when I started playing on CubeCraft, thanks to my sister for telling me about it, and December the same year I joined the forums, courtesy of @Dutudy. I've been a fan of Minecraft since 2011, and it's the only game I've ever truly enjoyed. I've had periods when I've taken long breaks from Minecraft by playing other games, but I can always come back to Minecraft if I get bored of something else.

My interests include travelling as much as sitting by my computer, likely playing Minecraft. I especially like going to places where tourism isn't that big of an industry. I have relatives in various countries where that is the case. Just the enlightenment in the locals when explaining why in the world I have come to their small little village or town alone is enough of a reason to go to such places. Along with that, I also like languages and linguistics.

I like trying new hobbies to prove that I am average or above at them while learning fast. Such things that can catch my interest here and there are photography, youtube, music making, designing stuff or drawing and football (soccer). I do have a Youtube channel, but as the premise suggests, I couldn't be doing youtube in the long run so I've only uploaded 5 videos (that was last year). Instead, I started streaming on Mixer three days ago, which is something I see as a potential long term hobby since I can broadcast something I already do (Cubecraft). (I'll leave my links at the bottom of the thread).

That's about all I'd like to share, so thanks for reading and nice to meet you if I haven't!

/MJ :)

Youtube
Mixer
I don't use a lot of social media

Fisktratt

Forum Expert
Sep 15, 2018
Sweden
Välkommen till forumet blå pingvin! Do you remember when I got some people to change skin to different penguin skins?
upload_2019-11-1_17-37-16.png

Reactions: MJ010101
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
Top Bottom