Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Lyriie

Sr. Moderator ♡
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Mar 31, 2018
1,066
5,094
409
Pronouns
She/They
Hello, nice to meet you! I'll probably regret saying this later, but I'm not a fan of pizza.
 

sexy

Dedicated Member
Oct 16, 2016
688
1,337
204
21
Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey Jamie!
Welcome to the forums,if you have any question,Im here ;D
 

Fermiin

Dedicated Member
Jun 24, 2019
967
907
174
Spain
Hey,
Welcome to the forums. I hope you enjoy it! If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask me! It's amazing, I love eating pizza too. 😍
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Cool updates, me likey

2026-10-06_20.54.35.png
HiddenNeko wrote on AmpleFawn7332's profile.
Thanks for following!
HiddenNeko wrote on m7kk7710's profile.
Thanks for following!
dvotii wrote on Plixci's profile.
Welcome to the forums :D
It's been a fun 5 years on Cubecraft. I have thoroughly enjoyed my time on the server but now, it is time for me to move on. Take care everyone and God bless you all!!

Some fun stats to look back on:
Screenshot 2026-09-11 151512.png
Screenshot 2024-08-17 210214.png
Screenshot 2024-08-13 212956.png
Screenshot 2025-05-02 144847.png



EXCELSIOR!!!​
Top Bottom