Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lilleh__

Dedicated Member
Apr 22, 2017
Everyone says the same words!!! Are you a bots? XD
No, I even suggested playing on other servers while you wait for your ban to expire. Do you have accounts to any other social media? If yes then I can give you one. Btw enjoy Cube when your ban expires.

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
i was spamming a running player , while the same does a player behind me ! This is for the 1st ban , the second ban was when i was fighting with player in a 2x2 blocks place , and it was overpowered mode - about the 2nd ban i think i got banned for ,,noKnokback''
I was playing on 1.11.2 and no i dont play with mods , only with optifine , i have noKnockback because he was hitting me and i was near the wall , i mean i dont have hack witn nokb it was just 2x2 place and it looks like i have nokb
I am sorry if this may surprise you but you were banned for a valid reason which is butterfly-clicking on 1.9 + pvp. It is considered illegal to spam click on 1.9+ pvp as it makes the anti-cheat think you're using killaura hacks.
https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/official-rules.134453/ (Could be found above "Specific game rules")

@telegamer , @SKIFBY @Diogo If you would like to add extra information on the topic.

EDIT : As for the second reason of being ban is most likely due to lag or being nearby a wall being hit by a player several times making the anti-cheat think you're activating Anti-Knockback, try to give as much details as possible as it may help in finding the reason to your ban.

Jun 16, 2017
XxZealGamer i cant fly , my friend have hacks and he tried to fly , then he got kicked , so if you think i hack with aura and fly you wrong . The last time when i tried to hack was in january 2016 on 1.8 pvp skywars , just to have fun and revenge the other hackers.Then i stopped hacking and now i play with no hacks. Is it bannable to clean team?? This is like - killing is bannable, trust me i dont hack! And i cant change my password!

Lilleh__

Dedicated Member
Apr 22, 2017
I am sorry if this may surprise you but you were banned for a valid reason which is butterfly-clicking on 1.9 + pvp. It is considered illegal to spam click on 1.9+ pvp as it makes the anti-cheat think you're using killaura hacks.
https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/official-rules.134453/ (Could be found above "Specific game rules")

@telegamer , @SKIFBY @Diogo If you would like to add extra information on the topic.

EDIT : As for the second reason of being ban is most likely due to lag or being nearby a wall being hit by a player several times making the anti-cheat think you're activating Anti-Knockback, try to give as much details as possible as it may help in finding the reason to your ban.
I've seen plenty of jitterclickers on the 1.9 network and as far as I'm aware, none of them have been banned.
KoiYT yes i have skype and discord , AboodPlayz thx for the information
Ok I'll sign up to discord tomorrow, if I remember.

Bob_the_Giraffe

Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2013
Canada
If you believe you are false banned you can appeal here stating that you where not using a client and you think you where falsely banned: http://appeal.cubecraft.net/ Your appeal will be tagged as a false positive and forwarded to a developer.

If your appeal gets denied and you still believe that your punishment was false, you may start a private conversation with CrazymanJR and he will investigate your situation further.

He is a very busy person so please be patient. Contact CrazymanJR here: https://www.cubecraft.net/conversations/add?to=CrazymanJR

If you have any further questions about this, please feel free to message me or another staff member :D

Reactions: Lilleh__
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I hope we do not get a repeat of what happened in February when it comes to updates. I hope the EggWars update is prioritized first.
Context: Lunar event released before EggWars Perks update, both in February, and now we have Summer event and EggWars update in development.
GiGaGekkies wrote on qSxgttt's profile.
Happy Birthday
this is an archive of the alt i managed to sneak into the hive forums so i can continue publishing stories

this is where i started using the desiderata name

1716045590630.png
Eli wrote on marijuli2004's profile.
Thank you for the follow ❤️
Reesle wrote on Power Ranger's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉✨
Top Bottom