Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Mintypie231

Feb 7, 2024
a parallel universe
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
Hi! I am Mintypie. I am new to these forums but not new to cubecraft. I am playing Minecraft for 4 years (maybe even before).
I joined cubecraft maybe 2-3 years ago. I didn't even know that the forums existed till now. I am very delighted to join the forums!
My game username (bedrock) is Mintypie231. Nice to meet you all!

Mintypie231

Feb 7, 2024
a parallel universe
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
Welcome to the forums I hope that you will have a wonderful time here:D What do you watch if you watch Minecraft On YouTube?:D
Hello!
I usually watch the lifesteal smp, evbo or other storytelling videos, skeppy and skywars/bedwars videos! And sometimes i just watch random minecraft videos.
I am also a youtuber, although i am not that famous.

Mr Jii Gamer

Jun 10, 2022
Algérie
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi! I am Mintypie. I am new to these forums but not new to cubecraft. I am playing Minecraft for 4 years (maybe even before).
I joined cubecraft maybe 2-3 years ago. I didn't even know that the forums existed till now. I am very delighted to join the forums!
Welcome to the forums and i hope to get good time here

• Heart
Reactions: Mintypie231

BlueFresa

Jan 30, 2024
Welcome (:

• Heart
Reactions: Mintypie231

ItzzWxrrior

Novice Member
Dec 4, 2022
Russia, Moscow
Pronouns
He/Him
welcome!

Members Online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Ge1ster's profile.
Cool 🐧
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
You are the coolest polar bear I know:D
Eli
Woo, 7,000 reaction score!!
HyperPal wrote on Ge1ster's profile.
Noot
Top Bottom