Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ryankwan821

Jun 21, 2017
Hong Kong
To everyone,

Hi , This is my second post on this site. You can call me ryan. I am from Hong Kong ( So Chinese is my main language. ). I am enjoy to play cubecraft games like block wars. And I like to talk to others especially from another country. I hope I will meet many now friends from this site :)

And also , Is there any discord server that I can join ? I want to join and talk about games.

Thank you,
Ryan

Twann

Dedicated Member
Oct 17, 2016
The Netherlands.
Hey man, i love cubecraft too and like the games i play often blockwars actually never but my favorite game is "Skywars" i hope you get a lot new friends! ;)

ChaosConjurer

Dedicated Member
Aug 30, 2016
Canada
Hey there! Welcome to the CubeCraft forums!
If you have any questions or need anything, feel free to ask!
The others before me have already gave you the CubeCraft Discord link but I will anyways.

Here are some helpful pages that you can view: First, Second.

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
To everyone,

Hi , This is my second post on this site. You can call me ryan. I am from Hong Kong ( So Chinese is my main language. ). I am enjoy to play cubecraft games like block wars. And I like to talk to others especially from another country. I hope I will meet many now friends from this site :)

And also , Is there any discord server that I can join ? I want to join and talk about games.

Thank you,
Ryan
Don't mind if I use chinese?
Even though english is my main language, but it should be easier for you to understand so....

你好嗎?我也住在香港。
我讀國際學校。
我有一個 discord server 你可以來 join 的。
你的 discord 名字叫什麼?
在這個 forums 裏,只有我一個 會員會中文的。
所以如果你有問題,你問我! :)

ryankwan821

Jun 21, 2017
Hong Kong
Don't mind if I use chinese?
Even though english is my main language, but it should be easier for you to understand so....

你好嗎?我也住在香港。
我讀國際學校。
我有一個 discord server 你可以來 join 的。
你的 discord 名字叫什麼?
在這個 forums 裏,只有我一個 會員會中文的。
所以如果你有問題,你問我! :)
你好,我很高興可以找到一個會中文的,請問你是來自哪裏的?

Members Online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Today... 216 wins in one day!
1711671596534.png
Top Bottom