Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Tyrox213

Jul 22, 2020
Hello im my name is ty im 16 and im new to the forums but not cubecraft I've been playing for years mostly on xbox recently.

I got into cubecraft when i was young and its the only thing me and my friend would play after school for years but then our interest changed and I stopped playing untill i seen they added it on xbox and it sparked a light of nostalgia so ive been playing since when i can. Then recently discovered i could help a sever i enjoyed so much for years so im going to try and aply for helper but to end it thats my intro cya

YeaUhm

Mar 15, 2020
Mars
Hey Ty!

Awesome to see you here on the forums!
Welcome and enjoy your stay! :D

TyFoxy

Dedicated Member
Nov 26, 2015
Chrononshia
www.TyFoxy.com
Hello im my name is ty im 16 and im new to the forums but not cubecraft I've been playing for years mostly on xbox recently.

I got into cubecraft when i was young and its the only thing me and my friend would play after school for years but then our interest changed and I stopped playing untill i seen they added it on xbox and it sparked a light of nostalgia so ive been playing since when i can. Then recently discovered i could help a sever i enjoyed so much for years so im going to try and aply for helper but to end it thats my intro cya

There's not enough room in this network for two Ty's >:O

Just kidding, welcome back! Hope you enjoy bedrock as much as we do! As well as good luck with your efforts on applying for staff, always fun to see new faces. :D

Reactions: Tyrox213 and Quis

Mea_08

May 27, 2020
Scotland
Welcome to the forms!! I hope you enjoy your time here, and that your goal of becoming helper happens. best of luck! ✨ 😇 😁

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

New minecraft account 🥳
today i buy fire bundle in this account🤭
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Frontlane's profile.
💙
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Migratie's profile.
Happy Birthday:D
Reesle wrote on SalasmonkeGG's profile.
Thank you for the follow! :D
Top Bottom