Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

henryk

Novice Member
May 8, 2020
someone’s basement
I've finally joined the forums so...time to introduce myself!

Hi, I'm Jack and I'm a Bedrock (Xbox) + Java player who's been playing on CubeCraft since 2016. My favourite gamemode is Eggwars, although I've been leaning towards Minerware and Skyblock recently.
In Eggwars I'm usually that one unarmoured player spending all their gold on obsidian, and only going to the middle to get diamonds for gen upgrades. My friends love playing with me because of this (they're all most combat-orientated) since I'm like a dad waiting back home with cake and golden apples for them.

I'm looking forward to knowing you all, and hope I can be a friendly face here on the forums! :)

RemiFan

Jan 22, 2017
Swäden
Welcome to the forums Jack! Hope you have an amazing stay and make lots of friends. Everyone here is really friendly!

Reactions: henryk

Mara_Dibella

Nov 23, 2019
Hello Jack,

Glad to hear u joined the forums. Its nice to see u here.
I play minecraft on Java and play a lot of eggwars. Hope I see u one day;)

Lukejvc

Sep 9, 2017
Sweden
Hello Jack nice to meet you! For myself, I play a lot of Lucky Islands on Java and I am also at #26 I think on the Solo Lucky Islands leaderboard. But, nice to meet you! I hope you will have a great time here :) :D

D

Deleted member 513127

Hello! Nice to meet you! :)
Hope that you enjoy your stay!

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Kazwa wrote on Kloska's profile.
GRATTIS ANKA
Had some internet issues last week and went on a weekend getaway to an amusement park with my bf, but I'm back to grind and have fun on cube again :)
I missed u guys >.>
Reesle wrote on ElFlxen_'s profile.
Cool person!
Hqteful wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday!!🎉
FIRE BUNDLE?? 🌟
Sick!
IMG_5373.png
Top Bottom